I LOVE that Bran uses and supports them!

Started by Young, May 02, 2020, 05:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

May 03, 2020, 06:08:02 AM #60 Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:09:02 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: Annie on May 03, 2020, 05:08:16 AM
I wouldn't mind a more unplugged slowed down version of baby mama to be honest ft JD
I played the song on 0.75x yesterday and I discovered how many details get lost because of the speed of the song
I know it is supposed to be high energy uptempo, but a more slow and smooth version would be nice. Especially since she only got 12 songs, might as well add a part II
that's a great idea

It probably would have been received better even though i didn't want a slow song after "Love Again" and still dont. Not as a single and not in the summer even if we are stuck inside the house

People would be able to take in the lyrics a lot more if she focused on a less busy version and there's no denying that, but it doesn't feel busy for me in the sense that i enjoy hearing all of these different parts and i heard a lot of em the first few times i played it because I'm a geek for things like that  :dead:

She did just enough for me to be pleased with her level of creativity along with the fact that she flat out made a an incredibly catchy BOP.

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 06:14:14 AM
https://twitter.com/thatssokeshaun/status/1256573624024289280
vvccc she slayed

And if this is from the movie idk why folks are coming up with casts of these 2010 pop R&b girls like... :kii:

b7

Ghhfjjfjfjfjfkfkfkfkkfkgkgk

i was posting it as an example mess. They slayed 

Annie

How involved is Frank Gatson? Does he also think about music because Baby Mama sounds a lot like something JD would write

and I didn't know Frank was this edgy

:disgusted:

/.\

Annie

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 06:08:02 AM
I wouldn't mind a more unplugged slowed down version of baby mama to be honest ft JD
I played the song on 0.75x yesterday and I discovered how many details get lost because of the speed of the song
I know it is supposed to be high energy uptempo, but a more slow and smooth version would be nice. Especially since she only got 12 songs, might as well add a part II
that's a great idea

It probably would have been received better even though i didn't want a slow song after "Love Again" and still dont. Not as a single and not in the summer even if we are stuck inside the house

People would be able to take in the lyrics a lot more if she focused on a less busy version and there's no denying that, but it doesn't feel busy for me in the sense that i enjoy hearing all of these different parts and i heard a lot of em the first few times i played it because I'm a geek for things like that  :dead:

She did just enough for me to be pleased with her level of creativity along with the fact that she flat out made a an incredibly catchy BOP.

Can someone make a chopped n screwed remix? I need it in my life. I prefer 0.75 speed lol
:sobusyjetsetter:

/.\

Harlem

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 06:08:02 AM
that's a great idea

!!!!!!!!!!

I was def thinking if Hit Boy can do a slower remix so people can really digest what's going on that shit would be fire too!

b7

Quote from: Annie on May 03, 2020, 10:17:47 AM
How involved is Frank Gatson? Does he also think about music because Baby Mama sounds a lot like something JD would write

and I didn't know Frank was this edgy

:disgusted:
Brandy and Kaydence wrote Baby mama and Brandy wrote quite a bit

Blackpantha

I still think Monica should've been in the video seeing that the song fits her so well... 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Young

Quote from: Blackpantha on May 03, 2020, 02:30:35 PM
I still think Monica should've been in the video seeing that the song fits her so well...

I'm definitely hoping she shows support to the song

Le Champ

That would have been dope

Blackpantha

Quote from: Young on May 03, 2020, 02:36:27 PM

Let's see if she actually has genuine love for Brandy. She seems so fake sometimes.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

Quote from: Lee on May 03, 2020, 02:42:55 PM

That would have been dope

I just love seeing the two of them together.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Young

Quote from: Blackpantha on May 03, 2020, 02:56:59 PM
Quote from: Young on May 03, 2020, 02:36:27 PM

Let's see if she actually has genuine love for Brandy. She seems so fake sometimes.

Everything that has been coming out of her mouth about Bran has been nothing but genuine respect and adoration for her gift