NEW BRANDY PROMO PIC

Started by Keionte, May 03, 2020, 03:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

May 04, 2020, 05:19:55 AM #45 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 05:21:27 AM by Annie
Don't like her expression in these ones but yeah..and I get we all have a different taste (they probably want vibrant colors and a youthful vibe and b&w can get boring & mature but I prefer it right now) ..I just don't like the makeup and how they used orange-pink-yellow-red together

/.\

b7

I definitely see what you mean now Annie. 

Even with her skin issue that she spoke about (eczema on her neck) I'm sure they could have covered that in other ways. Not sure if that has anything to do with it

Annie

I think they also used the DB shoot for Ebony with Monica as inspiration. I remember this close up of Bran with her head turned, I think she used it as a profile pic for a long time.

/.\

Cartierline

Saw this on IG and gagged a bit

Really love this recent crop of promo pics

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I personally love all the photos I have seen and loved the styling and colors. Great job team brandy.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 04:02:19 AM
Quote from: whatever on May 03, 2020, 09:24:55 PM
I used to hate Derek blanks photos...he was the equivalent to Tyler Perry to me. His photos always look cheap.

i used to hate him and Robert ector.

There's so much fresh blood that's talented and cheaper...I'm trying to be positive because these are just baby mama promo shots...

I hope somebody else do the album
the album shoot is going to be much much better

I hope they put that out soon

im excited. are they also very colorful? I'm loving this playful side of Brandy.

Heated🔥

i prefer the colors
the B&W does nothing for me.

Le Champ