Brandy was asked if she was friends with Monica on v1007 Live

Started by SouravMay, May 04, 2020, 02:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

And Bran just said... "We're cool" and she seemed more excited about a Verzes Fantasia.
B7

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

I really wish they would stop asking her about Kobe. Let that man rest in peace, this is about Brandy.:uhh:

SouravMay

She screamed at him, when he brought it up again "WILL YEW LET DAT GO!!!"
B7

Bish

Quote from: Poseidon on May 04, 2020, 02:29:12 PM
She screamed at him, when he brought it up again "WILL YEW LET DAT GO!!!"
But she sounded really open to the idea...just not with Monica

Bish

Actually there are other artists Brandy would be a better match with and Monica would be a better match with.

lovechild

Lol she's in a much better space I love it and I knew they'd ask about Kobe and I'm over it

Bish

Quote from: lovechild on May 04, 2020, 02:33:22 PM
Lol she's in a much better space I love it and I knew they'd ask about Kobe and I'm over it
She should just be ready for it from now.

I think Brandy is trying to be respectful towards Vanessa. Brandy is the only other woman Kobe was ever linked to and people were pulling up photos of video of them from the past around the time he passed. And people were waiting on her to comment on IG like damn what about his wife's response. She didn't even post about it until Vanessa made her statement.

Brandy must feel pretty awkward being asked about it. But I also think she is still genuinely shocked about it like we all were. She was closer to Whitney but the circumstances around her death made it easier to accept. Kobe's passing and also losing his daughter is just devastating on a different level.

BigDawg

I wish people would stop asking her about Monica. They are always trying to wind the gears up and waiting for some sound bite they can twist for mess. Let it go, they are two great women with two great careers. They are not besties, braiding each others hair and gossiping on the phone. LET IT GO xcvvvvvvvv

SouravMay

I would like to see Brandy and Toni Braxton. The host also suggested Tamia. But Tamia is too small celebrity wise.
B7

BigDawg

Quote from: Poseidon on May 04, 2020, 02:49:49 PM
I would like to see Brandy and Toni Braxton. The host also suggested Tamia. But Tamia is too small celebrity wise.
Bran and Toni would be so dope!!

Young

Quote from: BigDawg on May 04, 2020, 03:00:35 PM

That would be AMAZING , actually

Monica and Keyshia would slay as well
Monica and Mary too

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on May 04, 2020, 03:20:13 PM

BRANDY

Young

Quote from: Rxxf on May 04, 2020, 03:24:50 PM
Quote from: Young on May 04, 2020, 03:20:13 PM

Monica and Mary as well