' Oh!!! Retired! Over! Finished! Flop!' Jans.. We're here!!

Started by AIDS!, June 23, 2015, 10:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on June 23, 2015, 03:03:46 PM
I was talking about the fact that you guys were saying she'd never come back again and she isn't anticipated :dead:
But 6 months later she Is here breaking records for being the first black woman to own a record label, selling out tour dates based on presales, a single rising into the top 10 on iTunes and bagging legend awards and tributes at the same time

I was only joking when I said she was forced into retirement, but u have to admit it sure did look that way for a while.

AIDS!

Not to me
Me and may were posting clues for 2 years!

Cowgirl

Pisces Soul

FRANCE

The downloads are dropping now. It's about to slip  bit, but this is great for her. Woulda really smashed if the single was stronger.

LiiVE

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

So proud of her, this is only the beginning. Shows selling out, great album preorders. Gil said it himself, this is only the calm before the storm. I get the feeling she only released this song temporarily.

MAY

Quote from: Million. on June 23, 2015, 01:57:59 PM
Quote from: BowDown on June 23, 2015, 01:55:37 PM
Quote from: Million. on June 23, 2015, 01:53:48 PM
Quote from: BowDown on June 23, 2015, 01:50:48 PM
Quote from: Million. on June 23, 2015, 01:46:19 PM
s

I mean it's about to TANK but mess.
#14 :receipts:

Also, she had some awesome album presales.
:receipts: :receipts: :receipts:
n
So invested and bothered. When u stan for a bitch whose career was over after 4 years, I guess it's to be expected but mess!
:hmph:
This dated ass whisper shit ain't about to go anywhere hun.

Ffffff 14! SMASH!  :plzstop: :plzstop: chile  :dead: :uhh:
Gorl not when you were going up for them low ass positions Ci was planking. The kii is Jan just tossed this song out there a day ago and already slayed your fuckin fave. LOLZ!

MAY

This bitch is independent on her own label & damn near 50 still slaying your faves.

Who the fuck else? :feelinmyself: