Black restaurant owner drags Black customers for twerking

Started by daydream, December 03, 2020, 08:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Nigga if you don't go to the back and bring out my hot wings

:ummwhat:

daydream

December 03, 2020, 08:54:18 AM #2 Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 08:55:42 AM by Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾
Fnnfnfnfnfnf

all I hear is "listen u ghetto sheboons . This is a place of CLASS."

but someone should probably tell him that cursing at ur customers isn't exactly classy either.

he has a right to have a vision for his "establishment" but there's a way to conduct business. His outburst was pretty ghetto and ratchet if u ask me

So it looks like those girls are right where they belong lolz

Ion see nuthin wrong wit a lil bump n grind

CHOKE

Yeah he seems even more ghetto than the girl's he's condemning

Have some class or get the fuck out

He sounds like a pimp reprimanding his hoes

Cowgirl

I could understand if he didn't permit dancing but he exclusively singled-out twerking. Sounds like he doesn't want certain clientele but they shouldn't have been playing music for them to twerk to if that's not the crowd they want to attract.

Cowgirl

daydream

!!!!!!!

mcnfnfnnvngngngngnng

u can't play twerking music and expect everyone to sit the fuck still and be classy

Is he not aware that music sets the tone for a tea? He should play Beethoven if he wants class and elegance 

the entire scene he created was counterproductive as well. If the customer experience is top priority , pull those ladies to the side quietly and chat with them. I'm pretty sure the scene he created left his customers feeling more uncomfortable than watching shaquanna drop it low a bit to the ratchet ass music that playing

he's scolding those girls for being stereotypes but he also falls into a one as well: black people/businesses who don't know how to treat their black customers. He gives people a reason to say "das why I don't buy from my people! Dey bad with customah service!"

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 03, 2020, 09:07:50 AM
I could understand if he didn't permit dancing but he exclusively singled-out twerking. Sounds like he doesn't want certain clientele but they shouldn't have been playing music for them to twerk to if that's not the crowd they want to attract.
!!!
Needing black support without the blackness

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda X on December 03, 2020, 09:32:19 AM
!!!
!!!

daydream

Quote from: Jayda X on December 03, 2020, 09:32:19 AM
!!!
basically.

Black people cut tf up and have fun

Especially if u playing the right music to get the parvy started

I feel bad for those girls . U would think they were in there throwing food around or something .

Zankou.

Although I still don't agree with how he handled the situation it had been mentioned that he had asked several women to stop twerking before he started cursing them out lol. 

also there's a video of a woman dancing on his actual furniture which he said is his reason for being upset 

Cowgirl

They were playing, "Throw Dat Ass in a Circle" nxxbbxbxbxx

Take that up with your dj, sir.

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

Zankou.

Yes and him having a dj playing "twerk" music is silly if he's going to be upset about it 

daydream

December 03, 2020, 09:51:27 AM #14 Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 09:52:07 AM by Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾
Quote from: Say Something on December 03, 2020, 09:48:05 AM

also there's a video of a woman dancing on his actual furniture which he said is his reason for being upset
f c
C c

C
C
V

V
C
C

C

V

C
Cc