DJ Camper is changing Bran

Started by BranNu, December 15, 2020, 09:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luxury

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 16, 2020, 01:47:51 AM

This girl sat and said she wanted to re-record the Full Moon album in a lower key and i was done  :hmph:
:melmel: Ghan...   I love u sis

GYNandTONIC

December 16, 2020, 08:13:24 AM #46 Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 08:13:53 AM by GYNandTONIC
I'm curious to know who you guys want see Executive produce the next project.

Personally, I long for Diddy to over see a Brandy project. He doesn't have to be on or produce any of the music. I just think sonically and visually he would get her together

Aalumeci.

Djdjdjd what's funny about Diddy knows his way around a project actually nnnn

Luxury

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 16, 2020, 08:33:15 AM
!

brocka4life

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 16, 2020, 08:33:15 AM

Just curious, what were the most recent r&b albums he EP'd?

Kaeli.

Quote from: ptyytyme on December 16, 2020, 12:01:43 AM
I don't know how you all call yourselves fans and not understand that Brandy poured her heart and soul into this album. It's almost as confusing as you all not understanding the type of performer Brandy is when you complain about the lipping. Brandy sees herself so much differently as an artist than you all do.
What type of performer is Brandy? She doesn't even have that many "great" performances. it's confusing that we want someone that willingly embraced the Vocal Bible title to...sing live? She doesn't even try to make the pre record believable. Stop enabling her bullshit. That's the problem now

& while we're talking about it. Brandy's "vision" is late and terrible and she doesn't need to be at the helm of her own mess. She needs direction. And NOT from Pamper.

Kaeli.

Oh! 

& the second half of B7 is fucking GARBAGE. 

Ma Lo

Kaeli.

Don't think I asked for a dissenting opinion 

brocka4life

Brandy should just put out a few EPs next year. Each having a different approach vocally. One to cater to the fans that like different things about her vocals and the different sounds she's had. Drop one like every quarter in 2021. Shoot a video or two for each one. Then in 2022, release another full album. 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: brocka4life on December 16, 2020, 08:52:38 AM
Brandy should just put out a few EPs next year. Each having a different approach vocally. One to cater to the fans that like different things about her vocals and the different sounds she's had. Drop one like every quarter in 2021. Shoot a video or two for each one. Then in 2022, release another full album.

Bro, you know damn well Bran ain't with the EP/mixtape thing :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: RIG 7 on December 15, 2020, 11:51:13 PM
Brandy has done a lot of incredible things with her voice this era and on this album that no one else could ever dream of doing :dead:

She definitely pushed herself in every area if you ask me
what exactly did she do vocally on this album that she hasn't on any of the 6 before

Outside of the few high notes

brocka4life

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 16, 2020, 08:54:38 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 16, 2020, 08:52:38 AM

Bro, you know damn well Bran ain't with the EP/mixtape thing :dead:

I said should, not will.