ATL overrun with APES! Going down the drain

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, February 07, 2021, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on February 08, 2021, 11:00:08 AM
Quote from: Fuck Mons. on February 08, 2021, 09:43:42 AM
Not having to leave your glove box open so thieves know you don't have anything in your car :ummwhat:
!!!!!!!  :dead:
and that's the issue here
black folks love to have "nice" things but not take care of them or think about the future.

"oh am part of ATL's wealthy elite!" all the while ATL is
... Kandi's sex dungeon? Nene & Pete's closed restaurants? strip clubs where blacks are basically FCKN in different booths?! gay youtube reality shows? She By Sheree?

I'm sorry I've BEEN to ATL and she's a CUTE gorl ... but they give her TOO much!
I honestly felt that I was a REALLY cultured person, around a bunch of ppl who wanted to be cultured.

if you ask me it's just a bunch of niggers who got "new money" and started stunting. Nothing about ATL gives me ESTABLISHED, GRANDEUR, CULTURE .... per sé

I'm not saying it has to give that, but don't lie. Just be str8 up and say you're a Detroit! MESS!
:cheerup:

I mean ... he's exposed Miami too! you can deny it but the police reports don't lie

and I'm not racist at all  :dead:

!!!!

Atl is cool ..... Too VISIT!  get something to eat but def wouldn't live there.

LA>>>>>>>> atl

Dr Naomi Campbell

ophababes.

Quote from: Jayda X on February 08, 2021, 11:20:42 AM
Yh you would say that

vcxccccccccccccxxxcxxxcxzzzzz

love atl when im in the moods for a quick nigger

kendrick lamar

Of course ATL will be trashed by plenty of people - it's seen as the Blackest city in America.

bndndnd

that never really surprises me. :rudone:

Cowboy Nine

kendrick lamar

But I freakin love it here. It's peaceful and beautiful where I am at. 

im just so proud to be here. Only city in America that shits on NYC.

Cowboy Nine

kendrick lamar

But I always feel a lot of the mess said about Atlanta is many times rooted in anti-Blackness. And even more specifically anti-Black gay.

not saying that's the case in here specifically but just generally speaking

Some of The "jokes" I see def make me give a side eye .

Marilyn

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on February 08, 2021, 11:08:26 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on February 08, 2021, 04:39:07 AM
The #1 crime in Atlanta is car theft which isn't considered violent. The rate of violent crimes like murder and rape aren't alarming. The main thing out here is car theft. It's generally a safe city.
why is car theft not a violent crime in ATL?!  :uhh:

um ... it's definitely a felony where I'm at ... along with robbery, assault and battery .... n such
I don't think the ATL courts should classify stealing someone's vehicle to be a misdemeanor 
that's prolly part of the problem :uhh: :uhh:

There are non-violent felonies. Racketeering, embezzlement, etc. Car theft is not considered violent. It's a serious ass problem and the frequency is ridicioulous. But that's the main crime. The rate of VIOLENCE is nowhere near the likes of Baltimore or Chicago. It's generally a safe city. It wouldn't be so thriving if it wasn't.

kendrick lamar

And I hope that Funky realizes that his behavior and antics contribute to an issue Black people have in this country 

Landlords being cautious about renting to Blacks because it's assumed we'll skip out on the rent , bring drugs into the property, and not take care of it.

Its hilarious to me that he is the most stereotypical example of everything that's WRONG with the community and is the main one sitting up somewhere trying his best to separate himself from the hood .

And let us know how far away he is from those niggers over there actin a fool. Bravo. We get it. You're not ghetto . Congrats.  Now post another pic of a Gucci bag you purchased with outstanding debts still lingering over your head . 

ffdddd

I wouldn't be caught dead associating myself with someone like him in real life . And that's the real kii. But you go gor. Fancy non ghetto self.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: The Tale of Two Wolves 🦅 on February 08, 2021, 11:46:22 AM
Of course ATL will be trashed by plenty of people - it's seen as the Blackest city in America.

bndndnd

that never really surprises me. :rudone:

COMPTON says HELLO

Zankou.

Atlanta is a Mecca for blacks. 

It takes a special kind of coon to prefer LA