Another Brandy/Camper album coming this year?

Started by Buddha, March 15, 2021, 01:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brazilian Milkshake

too classy for this world .


Quote from: PRESSED on April 20, 2022, 07:34:49 AMWait, Brazilian King!
"Are you really Brazilian?" (A complete breakdown):
http://www.brandysource.net/topic=10609

HUGO

She needs fresh new producers who are hungry.

HUGO

Oh And James Fauntleroy. But from what I heard they fell out as well  :19k:

JCJ HAS A PROBLEM

B7 would've been better for me if she had someone else help steer it a bit. Full creative control can go either way tbh.


HUGO

Quote from: JCJ on March 15, 2021, 04:18:14 PM
B7 would've been better for me if she had someone else help steer it a bit. Full creative control can go either way tbh.
!!!


Nonchalantboi

Yay but can we get some variety work with Terrence Martin, Robert Glasper, Anderson Paak even Eric Bellinger something...but I'm glad for another album

🔥🔥🔥

BORderline

Quote from: Bish on March 15, 2021, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: BORderline on March 15, 2021, 02:56:35 PM
Quote from: Bish on March 15, 2021, 01:52:24 PM
I really want her to work with D'Mile

!!!!
I've been loving EVERTHING he released lately.
Why she didn't work with him in the first place is crazy to me. How do you pick Pamper over DMile?

And now with the Grammy last night for song of the year, being Oscar nominated, and the Silk Sonic song he is really taking off.

He's also a nice, humble guy.

She worked with him for Human when Rodney was using him so anything can happen.

Camper is still mad Borderline did not get the reception he (& I) wanted. Use that angry and pissed energy to feed your creativity.


AfroJisiac

Quote from: HUGO on March 15, 2021, 04:18:02 PM
Oh And James Fauntleroy. But from what I heard they fell out as well  :19k:

she falls out with most of the people she worked with ugh ...Bran...

Pamper will be next..just a matter of time sfrdtfyguhijoihgfd

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BORderline on March 15, 2021, 04:56:22 PM
Quote from: Bish on March 15, 2021, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: BORderline on March 15, 2021, 02:56:35 PM
Quote from: Bish on March 15, 2021, 01:52:24 PM
I really want her to work with D'Mile

!!!!
I've been loving EVERTHING he released lately.
Why she didn't work with him in the first place is crazy to me. How do you pick Pamper over DMile?

And now with the Grammy last night for song of the year, being Oscar nominated, and the Silk Sonic song he is really taking off.

He's also a nice, humble guy.

She worked with him for Human when Rodney was using him so anything can happen.

Camper is still mad Borderline did not get the reception he (& I) wanted. Use that angry and pissed energy to feed your creativity.

!!


Brazilian Milkshake

I guess 
long as it gets me tipsy in dis bitch :disgusted:

I need a drink dealin with u fags
too classy for this world .


Quote from: PRESSED on April 20, 2022, 07:34:49 AMWait, Brazilian King!
"Are you really Brazilian?" (A complete breakdown):
http://www.brandysource.net/topic=10609

Bigmacthawoppa

Damn, I was hoping the legal mess would have scared her away from Scamper  :dead: Oh well. Let's see what they give next time. That or he's just trolling again.

Harlem

Quote from: HUGO on March 15, 2021, 04:18:02 PM
Oh And James Fauntleroy. But from what I heard they fell out as well  :19k:

Nah I don't think that's true... I swear he congratulated her on something recently

Harlem

I'm here for #JusticeForRatherBe like bitch give your best song from B7 the single/video treatment while we wait for this new mess

Bigmacthawoppa

But yeah- I'm gonna need 'rai in creative control of Ghan's next mess