RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

She's a hypocrite and someone needs to beat her ass

Wrinkled neck self

M-Rocka

They need to make Robyn work for her flute. She's so lukewarm and just there.

Cowgirl

FUCK Jizzelle btw. I'm officially letting her go as my fav.

:trannyjblige:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

RHOP is the only franchise I can think of where they can bring back ANY of the former castmembers. Granted I don't really watch all of the white ones but they have had a strong cast since the very beginning.  I literally wouldnt be mad if they brought back katie, charisse, or monique, meanwhile RHOA has a revolving door of undesirable ass girls
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 20, 2022, 08:54:59 AMNah but candi always been entertaining and funny to me. She just lost me a bit with all the monique shit. By the time she was tipping down Garbagelle's dirt road to that mess of a house like it was a horror film,  I was fully back in  :omf:

!!!

I've never actually hated Candiace. She's just annoying and childish af, but she's funny & entertaining too.

The Monique mess soured me on her but I think she's gonna reel me in a bit this season.

I feel like she'd be a kii to hang with.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 20, 2022, 02:22:49 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 20, 2022, 01:51:40 PMWho I still say deserves a flute

Makes no damn sense that she doesn't have one. :uhh:

She would fit right in shading with Karen & Charrisse.

You can tell Queen loves being on TV

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands