RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

March 26, 2024, 08:55:44 PM #9645 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 08:56:12 PM by Scott.
Y'all always says that Wendy doesn't try to move forward when she HAS. She tried to move forward with Gizelle and she was shut down. She tried to do the same with Robyn, and was shut down. So now, she's keeping the same energy with them.

Just say y'all don't fuck with Wendy

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 26, 2024, 09:06:11 PM #9646 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:08:01 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
This show isn't doomed without Candiace. Mia is the new supreme who is driven by fame and will deliver.

She's a walking contradiction and a trainwreck waiting to happen. She was already acting like the Queen Bee with her cancer storyline, she won't let us down with her "Who's the daddy?" storyline.

She's actually Gizelle's replacement and doesn't even know it lol. Jacqueline is the new Robyn.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

NEW MOON

Quote from: Scott. on March 26, 2024, 08:55:44 PMY'all always says that Wendy doesn't try to move forward when she HAS. She tried to move forward with Gizelle and she was shut down. She tried to do the same with Robyn, and was shut down. So now, she's keeping the same energy with them.

Yeah and she tried with Robyn three times. Even apologized when she didn't have to.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 26, 2024, 08:43:38 PMTeddi has a lot of damn nerve but I agree. Yall like Wendy because of what she represents.. which I greatly understand but she really brings nothing to the show at this point (entertainment wise). I'm tired of the fake business storylines, she don't be wanting to interact with girls and move forward. She's not fun... I'm over it.
I don't get this fake businesses point with Wendy.

Her home essentials line is available for purchase and her Youtube show has over 10 episodes, so what's fake?

Cowboy Nine

March 26, 2024, 09:12:18 PM #9649 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:13:00 PM by Cowboy Nine
Quote from: Scott. on March 26, 2024, 08:55:44 PMY'all always says that Wendy doesn't try to move forward when she HAS. She tried to move forward with Gizelle and she was shut down. She tried to do the same with Robyn, and was shut down. So now, she's keeping the same energy with them.

Yeah, Wendy is probably one of the only ones who's willing to move forward in this cast.

Meanwhile, Gizelle is still able to hold a grudge from over 3 years ago and that be can be looked over.

STUNNA GOD

Wendy tries to move forward when it's too late.... AFTER she initially shuts them down first. Everything has to be on her terms and her timeline.. and by then, the girls are exhausted and over it. Like I said earlier, she moves like a "vet" when she's technically still a newbie.. she's not humble and she's difficult to sustain a relationship with.

If Candy were to stay on the show any longer, that fallout was pending to happen too. You could feel it this season.

Kalifornia.

STUNNA GOD

And I don't fuck with Wendy. I won't say I  "dislike" her, I've grown to use her quite a bit last season, but she's just not my cup of tea. She rubbed me the fuck WRONG her first season and it never fully recovered from there

Scott.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 26, 2024, 09:14:22 PM

Wendy tries to move forward when it's too late.... AFTER she initially shuts them down first. Everything has to be on her terms and her timeline.. and by then, the girls are exhausted and over it. Like I said earlier, she moves like a "vet" when she's technically still a newbie.. she's not humble and she's difficult to sustain a relationship with.

If Candy were to stay on the show any longer, that fallout was pending to happen too. You could feel it this season.

Gizelle holds on to shit more than anyone, but yet I don't hear none of y'all saying anything about it. She never stopped hating Monique. She never stopped hating Wendy and did the same with Candiace when SHE was the one who started the shit.

STUNNA GOD

March 26, 2024, 10:08:43 PM #9657 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:19:55 PM by STUNNA GOD
Quote from: Scott. on March 26, 2024, 09:24:04 PM

Gizelle holds on to shit more than anyone, but yet I don't hear none of y'all saying anything about it. She never stopped hating Monique. She never stopped hating Wendy and did the same with Candiace when SHE was the one who started the shit.
I disagree..

Gizelle has always shown openness to reconciliation and tries to do what is best for the show (like Carlos King said). We've seen it with Karen, and we've even seen it with Mo' until the physical altercation. Candy is a child... and impossible to move forward with because she's always the victim. Candy's list outweighs ALL..

Gizelle was wanting to move forward from the Piss mess, AND she also wasn't going to diminish what she felt/experienced, whether we or Candy agreed or not. Candy made it clear that she was not looking to move forward with Gizelle, so what is she supposed to do? :dead: After a certain point, you're just gonna stop giving a fuck and return the same energy (e.g., ignoring like they don't exist). It's the same with Wendy.... But whenever Wendy randomly decides she can fit reconciliation onto her schedule (after continuously shading the fuck outta you), she (and y'all) expect them to move accordingly to her timeline. No.... Candy and Wendy are very stubborn

STUNNA GOD

Scott.

March 26, 2024, 11:05:17 PM #9659 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 11:07:03 PM by Scott.
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 26, 2024, 10:08:43 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 26, 2024, 09:24:04 PM

I disagree..

Gizelle has always shown openness to reconciliation and tries to do what is best for the show (like Carlos King said). We've seen it with Karen, and we've even seen it with Mo' until the physical altercation. Candy is a child... and impossible to move forward with because she's always the victim. Candy's list outweighs ALL..

Gizelle was wanting to move forward from the Piss mess, AND she also wasn't going to diminish what she felt/experienced, whether we or Candy agreed or not. Candy made it clear that she was not looking to move forward with Gizelle, so what is she supposed to do? :dead: After a certain point, you're just gonna stop giving a fuck and return the same energy (e.g., ignoring like they don't exist). It's the same with Wendy.... But whenever Wendy randomly decides she can fit reconciliation onto her schedule (after continuously shading the fuck outta you), she (and y'all) expect them to move accordingly to her timeline. No.... Candy and Wendy are very stubborn
Gizelle is a part of the problem. And I will leave it right there