Bey’s “Renaissance” Album Thread: Cuff It Wetter Remix Out Now

Started by JCJ 🪐, July 20, 2022, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

i saw it yesterday i'm just saying it's huge bc of how critical they're known to be

best selling female rapper of all time

Young

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on August 02, 2022, 09:53:51 AM
Quote from: Almost Doesn't Count. on August 01, 2022, 10:38:29 PM
Quote from: Young on August 01, 2022, 10:38:03 PMI think my Bey Trinity is:

Bday, Ren' & 4

Same

Period

Sssss

Eek! Not 4 over Self Titled

I think Ren' and ST are top two interchangeable

Bday and 4 I guess are debatable IMO

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: hewritez on August 02, 2022, 04:07:23 AMThe reviews are amazing  :plzstop:

Rolling Stone, Pitchfork, Guardian, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, NPR

Everyone um...LOVES it  :roflmao:
:stressed:
 :feelinmyself:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

CHOKE

Can we crown this bitch and get it over with?

STUNNA GOD

Do y'all think one of the Renaissance acts will be a DC album? That's my prediction

STUNNA GOD

Idk how else she could gag us

rosone1

It's grown on me a lot.I listen to Energy,All Up In Your Mind and Plastic 10 times a day.Even though some of the lyrics on the album are :uhh:

rosone1

Next week, Beyoncé (40) will top the BB200 and Hot 100 charts, marking the first time this century that a soloist over 40 has done so simultaneously. She'll replace Bad Bunny's Un Verano Sin Ti and Lizzo's "About Damn Time," on the respective charts.

The last time Beyoncé topped both charts simultaneously was in 2003 with Dangerously in Love and "Crazy in Love" when she displaced Monica's After The Storm and Clay Aiken's "This is the Night," respectively.

The last soloist over 40 to accomplish this feat was Madonna (42 at the time), in 2000, when she replaced Janet Jackson's "Doesn't Really Matter" with her eighth studio album Music, while its homonymous lead single dethroned LL Cool J's G.O.A.T.

Young

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on August 02, 2022, 01:22:34 PMDo y'all think one of the Renaissance acts will be a DC album? That's my prediction

I would gag tf down