bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Apple Music kinda didn't care and said what the fuck they said :feelinmyself:

Onika

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 05, 2017, 03:17:57 AM
Quote from: Onika on November 05, 2017, 01:42:34 AM
Why does every thread about Nicki's (alleged) rivals always turn into a Nicki thread? Whenever there's a thread about Kim, Remy or Cardi, y'all find a way to include Nicki.

It's like y'all can't even praise your faves without calling out Nicki..

Because of faggots like you. You are the main one going in these threads and starting shit. And ppl can talk about whatever they fucking want to. Last time I checked Onigger wasn?t on any endangered species list. That dropped ass will get stung wherever anyone sees fit and no amount of weeping from the borbz will change it. Pick up your armor and fight or take lying down.

You low down, uneducated dirty nigger. I wasn't even in this thread so you can sit with that "faggots like you" comment. And the only time I talk about Nicki in a thread about Kim, Remy or Cardi is because the thread is related to Nicki or because someone already mentioned Nicki in the thread. I've never been the one to start mess. Fuck you and keep my name out your mouth.
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

🦚

November 05, 2017, 04:27:55 AM #933 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:17:47 AM by BardiGang Sle
Quote from: Onika on November 05, 2017, 04:15:38 AM
Why does every thread about Nicki's (alleged) rivals always turn into a Nicki thread? Whenever there's a thread about Kim, Remy or Cardi, y'all find a way to include Nicki.

Because of faggots like you. You are the main one going in these threads and starting shit. And ppl can talk about whatever they fucking want to. Last time I checked Onigger wasn?t on any endangered species list. That dropped ass will get stung wherever anyone sees fit and no amount of weeping from the borbz will change it. Pick up your armor and fight or take lying down.

You low down, uneducated dirty nigger. I wasn't even in this thread so you can sit with that "faggots like you" comment. And the only time I talk about Nicki in a thread about Kim, Remy or Cardi is because the thread is related to Nicki or because someone already mentioned Nicki in the thread. I've never been the one to start mess. Fuck you and keep my name out your mouth.

Onigger Faggot you came in here accusing the girls of shit you do yourself on the regular. Save me your excuses, begging and pleading. You are a messy faggot that lives for drama. Own your mess and get the fuck off the soap box.
?Never been the one to start? what in the delusional stunt Kween. Next thread you strut in starting mess it?s going to be me and you faggot. Get ready!
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ya rock muh world.

November 05, 2017, 08:39:27 AM #934 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:21:33 AM by still dun care
Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 03:01:42 AM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 10:45:35 PM
Pon's summation of this entire mess just wonderfully proves my point from the beginning.

Another instance of Afro vs. a bunch of you.

Ya'll are legit proud of that like it's an accomplishment - a bunch of fags only strong enough to really come for me when there's enough numbers present.

"We did that! Woo!"

It's late as hell. I'm sorry.
!!!

I love when a bunch of faggs get heated with me and wanna... UNLEASH their fumes all at once. Let's me know I won

:oof:
babbbbbbb

A pretty large group of the gorls on here legit cannot stand me.

It's evident and quite honestly, I wouldn't change it if I could.

So there's no need to send me mushy Oprah moment PM's. lol

Yet another 50+ page thread about yours truly. And still, nothing's changing.

Great job, guys. lol

[youtube autoplay=1 start=280][/youtube]

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Onika on November 05, 2017, 04:15:38 AM

You low down, uneducated dirty nigger. I wasn't even in this thread so you can sit with that "faggots like you" comment.

Well that's why he said "faggots LIKE you" and not YOU specifically.

Talk about uneducated.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 12:21:26 AM
And I even type more to you Lonz. Yeesh - these two essays I just typed. That is the most I've typed in a single post since this thread began and these gorls were giving me THESIS teas today left and right full of mess. No shade.

You type a couple sentences - and even though they weren't in my favor, I made sure I took my time to really and thoroughly address you. :udontlookok:

s
d
s,dsf

But that's the difference - I respect you enough to actually do that. I don't really respect a lot of the gorls here or take them seriously. And I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual.

It is. I don't have any ill feelings about you or your persona on here.

ya rock muh world.

Lonz, I know you don't. :blush:

You're the biggest Kim stan on here and we weren't in here really getting deep about anything.

That's why I said it's not really about Kim or Beyonce.

But because the thread grew to over 50 pages, some of the gorls wanted to pretend like that it was in order to justify their attentiveness in some way. "Not about you, Afro!"

Look at the thread title, luvs. It is. Sorry.

My only question is - what was the goal? I'm still going to "stan" for Nicki irrespective of how some of you feel about it. I am still going to conduct myself as I see fit on here. Like I said, the quicker you gorls learn to live with it, the less time you'll waste addressing it.

fedswatchin

The Nickis didn't even bring out their claws until everybody started fake stanning for Remy during Shether.

Nicki gets brought up without the help of any of her stans being present

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 10:17:42 AM
The Nickis didn't even bring out their claws until everybody started fake stanning for Remy during Shether.

Nicki gets brought up without the help of any of her stans being present
Yeah, soon as the larger collection of Beyonce pics were posted in this thread, first thing was "OMG yay Nicki gonna slit her wrist ya'll".

I think this board is so used to everyone rolling with a consensus or groupthink of some sort that if someone doesn't "adhere", they're out of line and need to be checked and put into place.

I'm not the one, though. We'll just go ahead and resume our regularly scheduled programming.

SouravMay

B7