Ciara - Dose Official Thread No Longer Charting on iTunes

Started by Lazarus, September 13, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

You didn't respond here

I just kinda wanna know WHY
lmao!

LOONA.

September 18, 2018, 07:45:46 PM #587 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:46:31 PM by LOONA.
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 18, 2018, 07:36:51 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on September 18, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
I hate when yall say "Ciara stans are stingy, or don't buy her records" who the hell else yall think it keeping her afloat.
:usureuok:

is she afloat

If it weren't for her upgrading to Russell and having that baby Ciara would've completely faded into obscurity by now.

How are you a 14 year old veteran almost 7 albums in and still opening up for artists who haven't been out half as long as you have?

And for Ciara stans to have as much mouth as they do you'd think Ci was a FORCE. We're talking about someone who hasn't had a Gold album in almost 12 years and is about to on her 7th album with no memorable or iconic albums, performances or moments in pop culture.

Like I said earlier...priorities  :kii:   

Vonc2002

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 18, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 18, 2018, 07:38:04 PM
I directly quoted him a couple pages ago hun :ummwhat:
Why didn't u quote him directly when u clearly felt it necessary to address what he said?  Not typing out and adding quotations around the mess instead of just quoting directly :dead:
Drais really has this nigga on here scared to get into a back n forth :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on September 18, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
I hate when yall say "Ciara stans are stingy, or don't buy her records" who the hell else yall think it keeping her afloat.

is she afloat

If it weren't for her upgrading to Russell and having that baby Ciara would've completely faded into obscurity by now.

How are you a 14 year old veteran almost 7 albums in and still opening up for artists who haven't been out half as long as you have?

And for Ciara stans to have as much mouth as they do you'd think Ci was a FORCE. We're talking about someone who hasn't had a Gold album in almost 12 years and is about to on her 7th album with no memorable or iconic albums, performances or moments in pop culture.

Ur lashing TF outta ci :plzstop:
Too bad Talisa is too scared to argue against these claims
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

is she afloat
She is still here releasing music that got on the charts in 2018 and certifiable. So that seems pretty afloat to me and plus she STILL got yall pressed 10 years later since her 1st flop. Why yall not on the other girls case who came out around the same time she did? Oh...ok.

fedswatchin

Yeah, I quoted Drais twice and he paid both posts, so clearly he's trolling

Gonna ignore him like the other C's :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 18, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

is she afloat
She is still here releasing music that got on the charts in 2018 and certifiable. So that seems pretty afloat to me and plus she STILL got yall pressed 10 years later since her 1st flop. Why yall not on the other girls case who came out around the same time she did? Oh...ok.
you don't need explain anything to this gorl. She's permanently bitter :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

is she afloat

She needs to argue with this  :dead:   

Kalifornia.

is she afloat

sadvsbdfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Kalifornia.

Quote from: LOONA. on September 18, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

is she afloat

She needs to argue with this  :dead:   

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

September 18, 2018, 08:03:41 PM #598 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:03:53 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Kalifornia on September 18, 2018, 08:00:12 PM
Drais is DRAGGING! :kii: :kii: :kii:

Betcha Tal won't drag Bey

Drag bey? Tal wont even QUOTE this nigga
:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

:dead:

Drais?s country ass stans for more people than Bey and recently hasn?t even been doing that. Why would she mention Bey?

There?s those chinks, Tinashe and now this Saweetie ho