Do you ever feel attacked or bullied here for no reason?

Started by MAY, August 03, 2015, 07:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: demitri.petty on August 03, 2015, 11:00:50 PM
Well people on this board have been insisting that I'm gay since I first joined the BSource band wagon back in 2013! But I've gotten use to it!
if i recall correctly you went out of ur way to make sure everyone knew that u wasnt gay and then everyone started questioning your sexuality..
you started posting all these hair pics and mess...
no one originally cared..
u made ur sexuality a "thing" hun

yummy

Yea, I do feel like I have a bit of a target on my back at times but then I look in the mirror and realize...shit, if I was you-I'd hate me too!

LMAO!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 03, 2015, 11:32:29 PM
Yea, I do feel like I have a bit of a target on my back at times but then I look in the mirror and realize...shit, if I was you-I'd hate me too!

LMAO!

when has anyone every targeted you ?

Scott.

I guess this was serious.

Not really. I don't bother anyone, but I just notice indirect shade that I don't address sometimes, but when I do address it, I'm the ghetto faggot with no manners lol

Scott.

Steffon and Mel are probably the only ones I would say are being bullied and attacked tho.

Scott.

MAY

GLOCK

Quote from: SCOTTland on August 03, 2015, 11:44:32 PM
Steffon, Glock and Mel are probably the only ones I would say are being bullied and attacked tho.

Idk..
I kinda just pay the mess ..

MAY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: SCOTTland on August 03, 2015, 11:44:32 PM
Steffon and Mel are probably the only ones I would say are being bullied and attacked tho.

and JAY !

RekeRig

Quote from: demitri.petty on August 03, 2015, 11:00:50 PM
Well people on this board have been insisting that I'm gay since I first joined the BSource band wagon back in 2013! But I've gotten use to it!
sssssss

come on in the gay waters hun!  its just fine

:freewilly: