Jans cancels ENTIRE UK and European tour dates!

Started by Sharon., March 08, 2016, 06:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon.

QuoteTerrible news for British Janet Jackson fans: the American superstar has cancelled the entire UK leg of her Unbreakable world tour weeks before it was due to take place.

The 49-year-old was scheduled to play four dates across the country at the end of March and into the beginning of April, but they've all been postponed due to "scheduling difficulties".

"It is not possible to confirm new dates at the present time so we are refunding all ticket holders," an email from Ticketmaster told fans.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a786076/janet-jackson-cancels-all-of-her-uk-tour-dates-weeks-before-they-were-due-to-take-place/?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=dsuk&utm_campaign=twdsuk

:flamebroiled:

Cowgirl

Interferes with her Dubai World Cup performance. So glad she's pushing units and able to sellout arenas tho. Legend.

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

BORderline

So you could drag your fat lazy ass to the fucking fashion week in Paris, perched at the front row...
But when it's about to showcase your light, airy, whispering, STINKY, 1.3 octave ass voice... You're backpedaling?
GO DIE somewhere.

I want my money BACK.

BORderline

I'll drag this bitch by her fucking upper lip MOLE... I swear

Gilgamesh.

She's not lookign too hot these days. Must be age.

mauza

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 08, 2016, 07:01:35 AM
She's not lookign too hot these days. Must be age.

She looks tired and sick to me. 😶

"جاني الاسمر"