Member Appreciation: Lonz (dope producer, president of the Liys, Aaliyah Stan)

Started by GLOCK, April 09, 2016, 06:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Just so we're maintaining a healthy balance of sorts....we will praise members and uplift them! 🎈

If you enter please state positive things about this member ...

Anyway.. Please say nice things about Aalonso!
No mess will be tolerated and could ruin ur chances of receiving a similar thread!

Let's go!

MelMel

Extremely smart, witty, and funny. Love him.

But he got one more time to shade Bey though :watchit:

yummy

I love Lonny to death :dead:

Insanely intelligent, witty, always honest as hell and his affinity for Liy has always been great to watch.

One of the few members on here whose opinion I ALWAYS look forward to.

Opposites Attract.

We've had our disagreements in the past but after talking things over, he's actually one of my fave members here. He's dope asf.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SUPREME

April 09, 2016, 07:25:54 PM #6 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:26:18 PM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
I think I've told him before but I aspire to see the world the way he does

I've never come across ANYONE online who could open up my eyes and brain to something right in front of my face. It's amazing. It's like a fcking talent or something.

Outside of that, he's really nice and loves his li and I love how he SWARMS sssssssss

Glenda

He is hilarious. I love his passion for Li and his no nonsense attitude. He is also one of the few gorls to stick around throughout all these years. He's kind of a legend of sorts.

:tistheseas:

yummy

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 09, 2016, 07:25:54 PM
I think I've told him before but I aspire to see the world the way he does

I've never come across ANYONE online who could open up my eyes and brain to something right in front of my face. It's amazing. It's like a fcking talent or something.

Outside of that, he's really nice and loves his li and I love how he SWARMS sssssssss

!!!!

He's actually swayed my opinions on a few topics before and I'm one of the most stubborn faggots you'll ever meet.

GLOCK

He's so damn intelligent
Sometimes his reads go over ppl heads fff
But I be dying
Glad we're on much better terms
He's a cool guy

Mizphit

Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

LiiVE

LOONA.

MAY

I luv my Lonsy! He is soooo smart, and quite hilarious.

I always look forward to his input when we discuss serious topics here.

Although this is just a board, he's one of the people here for whom I have a genuine respect.