Beyonce accused of stealing the "Hold Up" video concept??

Started by Mel., May 01, 2016, 11:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: 31M̶Y̶T̶H̶S̶ on May 01, 2016, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 01, 2016, 03:34:28 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 01, 2016, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: Boomer on May 01, 2016, 12:08:34 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 01, 2016, 11:46:17 AM
Quote from: sumcatbroad on May 01, 2016, 11:44:27 AM
Quote from: Mel. on May 01, 2016, 11:41:27 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 01, 2016, 11:39:21 AM
She didn't steal it. She was inspired by it.

she seems to always be "inspired" by something...
all artists are

constantly tho?
why is it a constant recurring thing with her?

how many other artist have gotten called out as much as she has been?
from her videos to her stage performances...
;

The only thing that's recurring is that small group who try dissect everything she does to prove she isn't the greatness people believe she is. And I do mean small cause most of the world is too in love with Beyonce to give a shit about stuff like this. This kinda stuff will remain message board foolishness.  :kii:

Really Mel all this would make more sense coming from someone else. X-tina's unoriginality has been exposed. Them Asians blatantly steal from American culture. Chris isn't the most original either but when has Chris Brown ever produced a piece of work (other than that ass-whoppin') that's been worth analyzing, critiquing or debating? No one gives a damn to call it out.

ooooor
they just see her as fraudulent, perhaps?

Pretty much. The bitch is fraud and unoriginal and the fact that these gorls are sitting in here defending
the fucking plagiarism is disgusting. They make an excuse for everything she does. This is why I don't see
her as an artist and never will. Sure she's talented, but she'll never be this visionary she tries so hard to
make people believe she is.

I'm so glad the gorls for whom I stan are originals and true artists.

:dead: Oh please Jans doesn't even have her original face

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

MAY

Quote from: Jay. on May 01, 2016, 03:55:15 PM

all artists are

constantly tho?

;

The only thing that's recurring is that small group who try dissect everything she does to prove she isn't the greatness people believe she is. And I do mean small cause most of the world is too in love with Beyonce to give a shit about stuff like this. This kinda stuff will remain message board foolishness.  :kii:

Really Mel all this would make more sense coming from someone else. X-tina's unoriginality has been exposed. Them Asians blatantly steal from American culture. Chris isn't the most original either but when has Chris Brown ever produced a piece of work (other than that ass-whoppin') that's been worth analyzing, critiquing or debating? No one gives a damn to call it out.

ooooor

Pretty much. The bitch is fraud and unoriginal and the fact that these gorls are sitting in here defending
the fucking plagiarism is disgusting. They make an excuse for everything she does. This is why I don't see
her as an artist and never will. Sure she's talented, but she'll never be this visionary she tries so hard to

Ummm MayDay bby I luv u but Keri Kornell Hilson stole Ciara's whole swag during her first album era. Sorry bby luv u though.

No she didn't, and I don't stan for Keri.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: 31M̶Y̶T̶H̶S̶ on May 01, 2016, 03:53:08 PM

all artists are

constantly tho?

;

ooooor

:dead: Oh please Jans doesn't even have her original face
fffghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:plzstop:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 01, 2016, 04:18:13 PM

all artists are

constantly tho?

;

ooooor

Ummm MayDay bby I luv u but Keri Kornell Hilson stole Ciara's whole swag during her first album era. Sorry bby luv u though.

Yes she did luv and you used to stan for ha. What happened? :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Jay. on May 01, 2016, 04:32:42 PM

all artists are

constantly tho?

;

ooooor

Yes she did luv and you used to stan for ha. What happened? :plzstop:
dxzzZZSSSsssssfff

.betterwiseup

So I'm guessing she copied Kelis 'Young, Fresh n' New" too with the monster truck scene.
:howfestive:

Young

why cant bey just be inspired by things like every other artist

why does it have to be stealing??

I hate that. Ghan wasnt stealing when she did B&P video.

Theres a thing called HOMAGE people.

CHOKE

Yall want controversy

oh no she copied, fraud!

The industry knows that things are borrowed, passed down and recycled all the time.

That's why it gets paid.

The only thing that would be really controversial for Bey and have her fans look at her differently is if it directly related to her talent.

If she had a ghost singer or some mess like that and it wasn't her voice on her songs

But as she has proven she can sing so yeah.

Zankou.

all artists are

constantly tho?

;

ooooor

e