honestly, who really needs/wants a new Brandy alberm?

Started by yekim, May 02, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

"Who really needs/wants a new brandy album"

easy answer: Brandy herself.

Kaeli.

Glenda

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 02, 2016, 11:14:53 AM
U stfu hun

When Bran released Two Eleven, I was a freshman in high school. I graduate in 2 weeks

Welc' to being a Brandy stan Huns.

Congrats on graduating!!!

MAY

May 02, 2016, 12:06:02 PM #48 Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:44:49 PM by MΛΥDΛΥ
I don't need an album. If she has legal shit that needs to be worked out then take your time and handle that.
However, she can still drop an EP or mixtape in the process. I don't see why that can't happen.

I just want new music.

yekim

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 02, 2016, 12:03:16 PM
Gorl u don't have a fckn job stop it

ok, im bored of entertaining you now

gud luck tryna get that GED sis

Ma Lo

Two Eleven only has a like a few stand out songs but I see your point . There are TONS of unreleased Brandy songs we can enjoy too until the new stuff comes. Doesn't mean the wait is fair either tho....

Harlem

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 02, 2016, 12:06:02 PM
I don't need an album. If she has legal shit that needs to be worked out then take your time and
handle that. However, she can still drop an EP or mixtape in the process. I don't see why that
can't happen. I just want new music.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie

I would like a new Brandy album.

She needs the right producers

/.\

DVDDY.

I think it's also about her keeping her word. Every album press release, she acknowledges that she takes too long in between albums and promises it'll never happen again. Then, another four years go by. I understand that it's beyond her control now but like someone said an EP will still work.

#Mu7

I dont think Zoe' was truly renewed though. Cause Bet Upfronts made no mention of its return its press release yesterday.

King82

They only announced new programming at the upfronts. Zoe might get a separate release, and I think some of the cast and crew will be getting cut/replaced.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Des. on May 02, 2016, 09:16:05 PM
They only announced new programming at the upfronts. Zoe might get a separate release, and I think some of the cast and crew will be getting cut/replaced.

Did you hear something about cast members being cut or are you just saying they should be ?

Monika

Yes, i would like a new album, but i'm enjoying the current things she's doing right now.
Yahudah