We may mess and tug on this board.. I'm no Stan but Beyonc?...

Started by GLOCK, May 02, 2016, 10:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: charlie on May 02, 2016, 11:18:56 PM
Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on May 02, 2016, 11:04:17 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 02, 2016, 10:47:17 PM
No shade but we're all kind of grateful we get to witness her in her prime

She's the closest thing we have to that MJ/Prince level of superstardom
!!!
The props have to be giving
She's a machine
And she's black..
She's really iconic

"Kickin It With You" is my mess, glock!

ommmf
My mess  :'(

Rxxf

It's incredible. I respect her immensely.
She's the closest thing to the Supremes/Diana Ross from our generation, and probably (or most definitely) a better version of that set-up (due to her Tina Turner stage presence).
She continues to break records for DIFFERENT reasons each era, and that's a slay; no easy feat.
Book Bey.

BRANDY

MelMel

This Is  What You Came For is about to be a hit bby

But yes,  so proud of everything Bey is accomplishing. Legendary self.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

MosDef

hats off to her and stuff
i guess some of yall are younger, but I witnessed Whitney, MC, and Janet in their primes too.

Bey is a killer, but those queens paved the way, and they had to share the spot light with eachother.
:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MosDef on May 03, 2016, 02:52:06 AM
hats off to her and stuff
i guess some of yall are younger, but I witnessed Whitney, MC, and Janet in their primes too.
Omg how old r u :uhh: