Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Top 11 Million Streams After Verzuz Battle

Started by Lazarus, January 29, 2021, 07:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Ulysses on January 29, 2021, 08:09:34 PM
Well Ashanti did play every one else's songs :dead:

Bran and Monica had less viewers but SMASHED Keysh and Ashitty's streaming numbers
:receipts: :receipts: :receipts:

Cuban0

Vonc2002

I listened to songs from both of them (definitely more keyshia) and sorry but Ashanti doesn't have a song better than this 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Like............

I think the biggest difference is keyshias songs are just CRAFTED better.  These songs are still great to this day. As ghetto as she is,  she had some great tunes. Ashanti's music gives me amateur and elementary 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bby ddy

Keyshia catalogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Majority of Ashantis music sounds dated. It was cute in middle school, but as an adult.... meh. 

worst Verzuz ever btw :supluv:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 30, 2021, 10:14:19 AM
I listened to songs from both of them (definitely more keyshia) and sorry but Ashanti doesn't have a song better than this

This song is cute but it's cheap.

Vonc2002

Quote from: bby ddy on January 30, 2021, 10:22:57 AM
Keyshia catalogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Majority of Ashantis music sounds dated. It was cute in middle school, but as an adult.... meh.

worst Verzuz ever btw :supluv:
PERIOD! I'm not 13. BYE Shitty