What member do u think has mental issues? (Sanes vs. The Ments)

Started by GLOCK, January 15, 2020, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 03:59:25 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 02:49:53 AM
-I didn't pressure u to suck those men off craigslist DICK..
-I didn't inspire u to beg afro for money when ur family kicked u owt in philly.. when u showed up announced and unwelcome
-I didn't take ur mouth and apply it to the dick of that nigger that had u doing meth..
-I didn't help u fuck a married man in the room next to his ailing WIFE with cancer..
-I didn't pressure u to allow a legion of crackheads to fuck up all ur spoons in ur house
-I didn't tell u to kill all of ur cats..
-I didn't tell u to buy a fucking Amsterdam plane ticket to go taste test KFC, faggot.
-I didn't force u take niggers numbers from the Pizza Hut caller ID simply because u thought they sounded CUTE.
-I didn't coerce u into marrying another white after you specifically dragged and lashed them and said how disgusting they were..

u did this faggot.. and u shared this shit.
ill always remind u of how shit ur life is

STEAM ON, moose
I'm looking forward to the annulment

U missed QUITE a few but

cvbnjjnjjjj

I got tired of writing

GLOCK

Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 28, 2020, 05:44:25 AM
Lew you can't speak to self esteem when you were very insecure about Iman and them categorizing your skin tone in a different hue category than you perceive it to be in.

Also if you were truly happily married for all the right reasons you could care less about what anyone here has to say. You disclose your mess because you are looking for a moment. Also when you get said moment you want to flip it and give a why is the spotlight on me mess.

Yes ppl can grow and change and that is a very slow proces of which you haven't exhibited any of it.

And even if you did manage to grow from your mess, part of that growth will be knowing you can't erase your past or expect ppl to overlook it. #EmbraceYourScars
this nurturing lashing
Omf-a!

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on January 28, 2020, 09:03:33 AM
Im crying because my Group's name is M3NT
bxjxjdjdjd

I mean.. look at the material bby

GLOCK

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 09:54:22 AM
Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on January 28, 2020, 09:35:57 AM
Quote from: november on January 28, 2020, 09:25:50 AM
Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on January 28, 2020, 09:09:31 AM
Xbnxnfnfjcjd

everybody on here is crazy as fuck
hhhhdjd the thought that everybody on this bitch isn't a little off has me trembling
ZHZNSJJZJSJSJDJDJDJ

Lew kinda LAYED Down the laws in here  :kii:

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

This trifecta of MENT  :kii:

GLOCK

Yeah u have the Sanes.. and you have the MENTS..

this isn't a group effort  

Edge gorl

lew nd 'fro....withhold ur r'tard powers nd lets retreat

ment gorls! assemble...into our private glam groups chat

Edge gorl

sinn' get sumwhere where its wifi cuz ur phone off

ton

RatherBe

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 11:26:29 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 03:59:25 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 02:49:53 AM
-I didn't pressure u to suck those men off craigslist DICK..
-I didn't inspire u to beg afro for money when ur family kicked u owt in philly.. when u showed up announced and unwelcome
-I didn't take ur mouth and apply it to the dick of that nigger that had u doing meth..
-I didn't help u fuck a married man in the room next to his ailing WIFE with cancer..
-I didn't pressure u to allow a legion of crackheads to fuck up all ur spoons in ur house
-I didn't tell u to kill all of ur cats..
-I didn't tell u to buy a fucking Amsterdam plane ticket to go taste test KFC, faggot.
-I didn't force u take niggers numbers from the Pizza Hut caller ID simply because u thought they sounded CUTE.
-I didn't coerce u into marrying another white after you specifically dragged and lashed them and said how disgusting they were..

u did this faggot.. and u shared this shit.
ill always remind u of how shit ur life is

STEAM ON, moose
I'm looking forward to the annulment

U missed QUITE a few but

cvbnjjnjjjj

I got tired of writing

sdddddsddfdddddcsdddddf
Listing Ew's Ls will kinda tire u out. Imagine living such a shitty life. EEK!

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: AJ on January 28, 2020, 11:48:25 AM
Well I declare myself tf SANE!
you are bby
:plzstop:
I know these MENT girls want a fucking friend but everyone isn't .. off their fucking rocker  :kii:

Kalifornia.