What member do u think has mental issues? (Sanes vs. The Ments)

Started by GLOCK, January 15, 2020, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

GLOCK

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 08:50:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 28, 2020, 05:45:26 PM
Quote from: Niggahontas on January 28, 2020, 05:37:18 PM
Ray just doesn't back down from an argument/debate

Dndndjjd it just so happens that this one involves his name in the OP of a mess.

:traciandchelle:

I'd say he's one of the more laid back members on here. He doesn't go SNIFFIN for mess and making call out threads but if it finds him he'll ..... engage u a bit.

Love king

i give him that, he's laid back. which is why iono why he let this get to him all week :dead:
he was bothered about being on the list. that's why I told him to simply tell them it bothered him and move on.
he definitely wasn't supposed to do all of this going back and forth about it  :dead:
Bent, I really didn't see that it bothered him until just now tho.  The way he snapped on lil marque shocked me :kii:

You have to give Ray a pass. Perched in this thread all day everyday fighting a losing battle yet claims to live such a fabulous and productive life offline. I won't attack him with insults as he did me although I could easily do that. One can only imagine what lies beneath that computer screen and in real life he couldn't lick my boot straight or not. I would pull more bitches than him and I don't even like girls. I just felt bad for him is all.
BBZHXJZJZJZJJZJKKZKZKKKKZSKZKSKKKSKSSKKSKSZKSKSKKSKSSKKKZKSK

GLOCK

Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 08:51:03 PM
This was quite the thread
ppl still arguing I see lol  good times
*looks at ur post below this*

U couldn't resist huh bro?  :unsure:

Ma Lo

Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 08:53:21 PM

Dndndjjd it just so happens that this one involves his name in the OP of a mess.

I'd say he's one of the more laid back members on here. He doesn't go SNIFFIN for mess and making call out threads but if it finds him he'll ..... engage u a bit.

Love king

i give him that, he's laid back. which is why iono why he let this get to him all week :dead:
he was bothered about being on the list. that's why I told him to simply tell them it bothered him and move on.
he definitely wasn't supposed to do all of this going back and forth about it  :dead:
Bent, I really didn't see that it bothered him until just now tho.  The way he snapped on lil marque shocked me :kii:

You have to give Ray a pass. Perched in this thread all day everyday fighting a losing battle yet claims to live such a fabulous and productive life offline. I won't attack him with insults as he did me although I could easily do that. One can only imagine what lies beneath that computer screen and in real life he couldn't lick my boot straight or not. I would pull more bitches than him and I don't even like girls. I just felt bad for him is all.
bruh you let a cracker call you a nigga
you're weird and weak. I feel bad for YOU
you can pull a million women and men and you're pathetic if you're letting them treat you like that
Coon ass

Sure did but that was a long time ago .. like years ..and I left him .  look at your behavior TODAY faggot. The same damn girl and it's pretty fckin pathetic. You can't even walk away from an online butchering of your self worth and worst of all it's getting to you  :kii:. I can't sit by and you be dragged like this without opening up my keyboard . I know what it's like and I want no blood on my hands.  I know you're hurting. And I still have empathy for you and feel bad for you.

MENTdetector

Quote from: Kamadeva hatebot ❁ on January 28, 2020, 08:54:24 PM
Vonc appeared on tha ment detector thingy i hear

you heard wrong

i never said this

however, i will rescan just to be sure

Scott.

Lawd it's still going on and i been to work and errthang lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 08:51:03 PM
This was quite the thread
ppl still arguing I see lol  good times
s

you're so transparent. gosh  :dead:
im really disappointed and I'm gonna need my apology before we can ever ki again tbh
you did me dirty in here fr bruh

GLOCK

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 09:12:55 PM

Love king

you can pull a million women and men and you're pathetic if you're letting them treat you like that
Coon ass

Sure did but that was a long time ago .. like years ..and I left him .  look at your behavior TODAY faggot. The same damn girl and it's pretty fckin pathetic. You can't even walk away from an online butchering of your self worth and worst of all it's getting to you  :kii:. I can't sit by and you be dragged like this without opening up my keyboard . I know what it's like and I want no blood on my hands.  I know you're hurting. And I still have empathy for you and feel bad for you.
hes def hurting
You're right marque

GLOCK

Quote from: MENTdetector on January 28, 2020, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: Kamadeva hatebot ❁ on January 28, 2020, 08:54:24 PM
Vonc appeared on tha ment detector thingy i hear

you heard wrong

i never said this

however, i will rescan just to be sure
hxjxjxjxjskskskskskkssosossoooso

ton

b7

RAY7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 09:12:55 PM

Love king

Coon ass

Sure did but
but nothing
Once a weak coon ass nigga, always one

RAY7

Quiet as it's kept
that super aggressive behavior says a lot