Girls5eva is on season 3 vs Queens getting cancelled after 1 season

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, April 21, 2024, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

April 21, 2024, 05:04:46 PM Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 05:05:40 PM by BrandyFromTheFuture
I wonder how Brandy feels about this...it must sting a little. I wonder why these two shows were released around the same time...

Buy The Stars✨

didnt netflix pick up girls5eva after it was cancelled? 

i havent watched girls5eva tho so i cant say if its good or not. I would assume bran has moved on from queens tho

RAY7

I highly doubt Bran cares
Queens had low ratings and was canceled. That's life

makeme

Queens is on Tubi currently, btw, if you're down for a rewatch
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowgirl

Queens was on the wrong network and should've leaned more toward comedy versus drama.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 21, 2024, 06:03:11 PMQueens was on the wrong network and should've leaned more toward comedy versus drama.
or it should have been on hbo and gone the R rated route or starz. i bet 50 would have slayed a show like this.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 21, 2024, 06:10:22 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 21, 2024, 06:03:11 PMQueens was on the wrong network and should've leaned more toward comedy versus drama.
or it should have been on hbo and gone the R rated route or starz. i bet 50 would have slayed a show like this.
That too

Aalumeci.

is Girls5Eva (ugly title btw) about a female rap group in the 2020's?

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 21, 2024, 06:23:10 PM #8 Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 06:23:33 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 21, 2024, 06:18:35 PMis Girls5Eva (ugly title btw) about a female rap group in the 2020's?
Pop group from the 90s just like Queens.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The real gag is Queen got better streaming numbers than Girl4eva.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Gilgamesh.

A comedy with them breaking into song? That would have been even more corny.

opha lipa

!!!

the dramatic moments just didnt STICK
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

opha lipa

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 21, 2024, 06:28:39 PM

actually...

vvccccc yea

:udontlookok:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

RAY7

thats exactly what Girls5Eva is and it's definitely corny

But I watched and laughed because it's basically a big parody

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 21, 2024, 06:24:59 PMThe real gag is Queen got better streaming numbers than Girl4eva.
Quote from: RAY7 on April 21, 2024, 09:13:12 PM

thats exactly what Girls5Eva is and it's definitely corny

But I watched and laughed because it's basically a big parody
the thing is...i feel like Queens was giving us quality 90's girlgroup music without it being a parody, but people were actually wanting a parody cause they don't respect 90's girlgroups like that? At least the people watching whatever network queens was on (abc?).