tamar got fired from the real !!!!

Started by King steevy, May 21, 2016, 10:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 21, 2016, 10:52:26 PM
Ugh i hate that she just created a damn guessing game

girl if you gon be real, then be real. Totally unfair to some of her friends that are probably consoling her right now, but oh well.
She's a resilient girl so im sure she'll be fine

LA Reid wants her to focus on the music anyway
People arent gonna buy the album. The last album was pretty damn good, people just hate her.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

May 21, 2016, 10:55:40 PM #16 Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:56:03 PM by aGhoulact
good riddance

King steevy

Tamar Braxton has been FIRED from hit FOX talk show, ?The Real.?

A very reliable source confirms to B. Scott exclusively:

Tamar Braxton just got fired from ?The Real.? She wasn?t reading too well with the audience and sales people didn?t find her to be ?brand friendly.? She was also too difficult on production.

Vonc2002

Is this even true? Like do we even know wtf she's talking about. Is there something besides a random nobody saying she got fired?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: King steevy on May 21, 2016, 10:55:59 PM

Tamar Braxton just got fired from ?The Real.? She wasn?t reading too well with the audience and sales people didn?t find her to be ?brand friendly.? She was also too difficult on production.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 21, 2016, 10:54:11 PM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 21, 2016, 10:52:26 PM
Ugh i hate that she just created a damn guessing game

girl if you gon be real, then be real. Totally unfair to some of her friends that are probably consoling her right now, but oh well.
She's a resilient girl so im sure she'll be fine

LA Reid wants her to focus on the music anyway
People arent gonna buy the album. The last album was pretty damn good, people just hate her.
:dead: crazy thing is, i'd literally just added quite a few songs to my spotify from the latest album

"Never" and "Broken record" STILL >

Vonc2002

Quote from: King steevy on May 21, 2016, 10:55:59 PM

WHOOPS! :ack:

Nyan Cat

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

I can't see the audience thing being true, she's very entertaining on the show. They shoulda got rid of Loni unfunny ass. And wait,  arent her and vince like exec producers of the show?

♛MANNY♛

b7

ssdsdds no way

i dont believe that she got fired. wtf

BranLover

People are under the other girls' pics harassing them. :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Manny on May 21, 2016, 10:58:35 PM
QuoteB. Scott exclusively

asddddddddddddddddddddd

that weird Drag Queen always lies  :kii:

b7