Katy Perry Chained To The rhythm Official Video

Started by Vonc2002, February 21, 2017, 08:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

leftout

February 21, 2017, 08:33:57 AM #3 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 08:34:21 AM by ShutYourMouth.
this video is PERFECT :plzstop: :plzstop: Fuckin expose the human's susceptibility to programming, Katy :ohwow: :ohwow:

and Skip Marley :guys: :oof: :oof: :oof:

Vonc2002

Yea, i think the video is appropriate and speaks to what she's preaching in the song.  A stepford wife sorta thing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

.betterwiseup

This reminds me of that episode of Black Mirror.

GLOCK

I ain't like it
And the video might not give it the push it deserves
Cuz the song is iconic

CHOKE

Nobody can "program" me

Anyway just bought the song and I love it

GRAND

This video

:plzstop:

Katy is finally about to have her sophomore slump 4 albums later

Whirlwind

b7

February 21, 2017, 09:12:52 AM #12 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:13:10 AM by RIGS
I really like it. It's fun and doesn't look cheap at all

What kinda Jetsons mess

Wtv

February 21, 2017, 09:37:17 AM #14 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:45:08 AM by 1.7
wow... talk about a BUDGET!

props to Katy for always giving a great visual, concept and aesthetics. This is how always should be done, by every fucking one, r&b girls included. And no, Im not talking about this particular aesthetics, but having a clear concept and give something unique.

And big props to her for making a clear critic to Trump and current society through her pop music