whys there no gay blck character on ins'cure

Started by Eternal Bell, September 04, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 04, 2017, 03:06:13 AM
U watched both seasons but theres only one season down and one currently airing? Ur lying, fag.

hbjndmxs

um thts two seasons hun

Navyman

Eternal Bell

September 04, 2017, 03:15:16 AM #17 Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 03:20:18 AM by Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 04, 2017, 03:12:02 AM
Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on September 04, 2017, 02:55:44 AM
n

im jus askin'

this combine wit issa's homaphobia comments bac in '08 kinda..nvm
tha show is mediocre an'way.

What comments?

QuoteIssa Rae insist she meant no ill will toward the lgbt community for her portrayal of a gay black man with aids at the house of comedy in LA last Friday night. She goes onto say that she supports anyone's choice of how they choose to live, "I don't really care who you wanna love and all that, just let me do me and you do you, god will eventually judge us all is what I'm saying, let me have my beliefs though too. Respect that, please."

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Ajasjxjxjfkfghh
Wish you never would've posted that.

GRAND

GRAND

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on September 04, 2017, 03:15:16 AM
Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on September 04, 2017, 02:55:44 AM
n

im jus askin'

What comments?

QuoteIssa Rae insist she meant no ill will toward the lgbt community for her portrayal of a gay black man with aids at the house of comedy in LA last Friday night. She goes onto say that she supports anyone's choice of how they choose to live, "I don't really care who you wanna love and all that, just let me do me and you do you, god will eventually judge us all is what I'm saying, let me have my beliefs though too. Respect that, please."

I can't find this on Google

b7

Quote from: CHI CHI. on September 04, 2017, 03:41:50 AM
Damn is he gay

Shit
bcncncnncnc
C
C
C :plzstop:

All these fucking posts and question marks back to back
n

SouravMay

B7

Cowgirl

Yea, a gay character would be clich? and unnecessary.

Cowgirl

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 04, 2017, 05:21:28 AM
Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on September 04, 2017, 03:15:16 AM
n

im jus askin'

What comments?

I can't find this on Google
dnfnddddddd