RHOA UPDATE: The OFFICIAL cast inside. Im not playing this time. LOLZ

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia., M-Rocka and 44 Guests are viewing this topic.

makeme

Quote from: ophababes. on Today at 08:54:38 AM
Quote from: makeme on Today at 08:17:03 AMGuys, the shade was on Simon because he didn't know what the FUCK he was talking about and need to keep his mouth closed or do his research before he SPEAKS and sounds foolish.

bvvvvvv this is a reach babe

but fuck the back n forth, r u trynna lash porsha or not? if so

:sistas:

I want to, but if her and Kenya are cool atm... I'll keep it light. I'm a Ken-doll, first and foremost. I have to follow her whims and stuff. Now, if ish go south.. :jarvwhereru:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

M-Rocka

makeme

Sources say he's selling boochie in Dubai  :thatssowendy: Porsha has a type, apparently
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

M-Rocka

https://x.com/jaysrealityblog/status/1792899654750716013

Oh yeah and Drew's going through a divorce too.

bbbnnnnnn why she glide over Drew so fast? :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Dddhdhdhddjsjdsdsdsdsdszjsjssssed

At this point, just let him bury himself in his own grave

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on Today at 09:49:38 AMhttps://x.com/jaysrealityblog/status/1792899654750716013

Oh yeah and Drew's going through a divorce too.

bbbnnnnnn why she glide over Drew so fast? :dead:
NDNNSDNSNNDNSNNDNSJNDNDNSNDNSND

this was shady af.

:omf:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Today at 11:39:18 AM #25146 Last Edit: Today at 11:39:39 AM by Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾
3 housewives?
 :usuresis:
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

Quote from: makeme on Today at 09:10:01 AM
Quote from: ophababes. on Today at 08:54:38 AM
Quote from: makeme on Today at 08:17:03 AMGuys, the shade was on Simon because he didn't know what the FUCK he was talking about and need to keep his mouth closed or do his research before he SPEAKS and sounds foolish.

bvvvvvv this is a reach babe

but fuck the back n forth, r u trynna lash porsha or not? if so

:sistas:

I want to, but if her and Kenya are cool atm... I'll keep it light. I'm a Ken-doll, first and foremost. I have to follow her whims and stuff. Now, if ish go south.. :jarvwhereru:

bv c vvgfvffgvvvvggh

:butwait!:

STUNNA GOD

BetterAngels

Quote from: makeme on Today at 07:54:13 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on Today at 07:22:33 AM
Quote from: BetterAngels on Today at 07:10:54 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on Today at 02:27:33 AM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on Today at 12:30:09 AMALL Kenya had to say, if ANYTHING, was that she owns one too. She didn't have to mention anything about not having to spread ha legs for it.

That was SHADE. ndnnddnsnxdndnx xndnd :uhh:

Where did she say that?

I think some of you project your own hidden disdain for Porsha being a hoe on to what others say and perceive it as shade.

If that's the case, then Ken was shading Shamea too, because she didn't buy hers either  :kii:

:melmel:

She was addressing Simons shade that no one else on the cast had one not that no one else bought it themselves.

Her adding in that she bought it herself had nothing to do with Shamea. It's just a fact.  :letsmessfag:

But wait...did you even mean to quote me?

He's on your side otiuyipup9i  :kii:

everybody needs to take a deep breath.. :diddraispoot:

he's saying 'right, IF she was shading CHOMP-sha (which she wasn't), then Shamea caught a stray as well (which wasn't the case)

Thank you for explaining that

Dee

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 20, 2024, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 20, 2024, 04:46:00 PM

:plzstop:  :plzstop:
bbbbbbbbb

Anyone who thinks this was shade to Porsenio is slow

:unsure:

Porsha is slow her damn self so I won't be surprised if she takes it the same way.

Kenya was actually lashing Simon in defense of Porsha

STUNNA GOD

Porsha drives her new RR back to THEIR mansion for filming, while Simon continues to FUME and prepares for deportation. LOLZ

ophababes.

porsha goes live in A rolls royce

vcvbvnvcvnnvvcc not hoping in a friends mess to spin around the block for a live

:plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Simon is wacking Porsha.

Production can't even film with her at home because they don't want to get caught up in this divorce mess and Simon is sending cease and desists.

:jackiessales: