SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Xscape, Monica, Tamar, Junes Diary and on some dates apparently SWV and BBD sold out that tour TOGETHER 

I'm not comparing because SWV ain't the ones trying to take credit for something they didn't do alone 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Anybody claim that something was gonna be posted? :disgusted:
Knowing one's worth>>>>>

Scott.

It was clearly called The Great Xscape Tour and y'all trying to downplay it  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 16, 2023, 07:52:28 PMIt was clearly called The Great Xscape Tour and y'all trying to downplay it  :dead:
ssddddffffffddddfgg!!!!!!
Poor SWV
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

March 16, 2023, 07:55:28 PM #260 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 07:55:49 PM by Vonc2002
Not the crowds poured in for the openers. :plzstop:
 Yall are so desperate for SWV to be this EASILY more superior group when......well

Scott.

March 16, 2023, 07:58:34 PM #261 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 07:58:57 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 07:53:40 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 16, 2023, 07:52:28 PMIt was clearly called The Great Xscape Tour and y'all trying to downplay it  :dead:
ssddddffffffddddfgg!!!!!!
Poor SWV

This is what I mean what I say folks be trying so hard to downplay Xscape as if they were some flop group with no hits or success

rosone1

Although they were together in November for the Soul Train Awards, I don't see a point of return for Xscape with LaTocha.

Vonc2002

Quote from: rosone1 on March 16, 2023, 08:00:31 PMAlthough they were together in November for the Soul Train Awards, I don't see a point of return for Xscape with LaTocha.
They've already gone on without her and tbh tamika has pretty much the same voice SANS the sloppy ass, long winded runs. Yea, she can stay where she at

Vonc2002

Scotty I've listened to some of ur other videos and ur really good btw. Immma put u in my rotation of show reviewers to listen to while im at work. I really only listen to Measha imo or whatever her name is, love her

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 08:07:57 PMScotty I've listened to some of ur other videos and ur really good btw. Immma put u in my rotation of show reviewers to listen to while im at work. I really only listen to Measha imo or whatever her name is, love her

Thank you! I appreciate that

And omg I LOOOOOVE Measha

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 16, 2023, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 08:07:57 PMScotty I've listened to some of ur other videos and ur really good btw. Immma put u in my rotation of show reviewers to listen to while im at work. I really only listen to Measha imo or whatever her name is, love her

Thank you! I appreciate that

And omg I LOOOOOVE Measha
!!!!!!
I subscribed to her patreon and that's not at all like me. She is hilarious to me. Yea I subscribed to ur channel tho. Keep the content coming

ophababes.

vvcccccc xscape might have headlined those tours but they definitely did NOT pull those numbers without help. like, let's be FORREAL.

and xscape's edge over SWV (and i do mean EDGE) is attached to KANDI and now this social media beef, which is automatic relevancy in this day and age.

but when it comes to selling albums and tickets today, they're in the same level.

ophababes.

and how u want top billing when u don't even know if it damn group is still TOGETHER

gor

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 07:55:28 PMNot the crowds poured in for the openers.

when it's big named Grammy award winning openers with more hits and album sales then I mean... duh