Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 02, 2017, 07:19:38 PM
Quote from: MelMel on February 02, 2017, 12:21:41 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
Riverdale is based on the Archie comics? n

Did anyone watch? I've dropped Teen Wolf for now so I have room for a teen drama.
it's like Pretty Little Liars meets GG via Veronica Mars so far with the murder mystery/small town setting/pop culture references. It was just cute so far. Let's see how it goes

Sounds DISGUSTING!!!!
fuck u and the day you was born, bitch!

Vonc2002

Im finally watching the 1st episode of star and im really enjoying this fckn show
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 03, 2017, 12:27:55 AM
I kinda want a real album :plzstop:

They're terrible and so is the show but I find myself watching every episode :kii:

But the songs are semi cute, I used "I Bring Me" and the song from last night's episode.

Vonc2002

I've only seen the 1st 2 eps but the only song i didn't like was the one the sister sang when she passed out at church

Vonc2002

I really liked that strip club song. i think that was the I bring me one. These girls are a nice lil group tbh. They all beautiful, can sing, and can perform. I just might buy the album if he releases like he did with Empire

JRocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 03, 2017, 12:27:23 AM
Guys, i love these fckn girls :gorlonfire:

!!!! these girls are booking..and i love the black girl voice the most ugh  :stressed: