He really is a piece of shit

Started by Kalifornia., April 19, 2024, 06:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

is everything a joke

April 19, 2024, 07:11:03 PM #1 Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 07:12:12 PM by finish ha.
scnjsjndjdd

i think "evil" and "negativity" would include all those passive aggressive posts he makes on his insta with that chink and her chinklettes ...clearly taunting his biological kids

i could be wrong tho
me and the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

makeme

I believe, as a parent, he should take responsibility for his part in all this and leave it at that. Stop pointing fingers and mess. If your kids turn out to be serial killers, okay, what part did you play (or neglect to play)? Own up, apologize, and kinda move on..no need to harp on and demonize and mess. It kinda is what it is and..you gave them life..you know?
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Kalifornia.

is everything a joke

Brian has really become a joke

and it's sad to see
me and the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

Cowboy Nine

He sickens me.

Just a disgusting individual.

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

April 23, 2024, 10:51:50 AM #9 Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 10:52:05 AM by Cowgirl
THIS is the type of person y'all need to be dragging 24/7. This man is sick :uhh:

Young

opha lipa

i'm literally disgusted at him. like this is WILD.
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion