Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on April 12, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
But Cardi never!

Girl you literally retweeted her singing your songs a few months ago.  :uhh:   

n

She was clearly speaking about genuine praise like the fact that she was featured on a song with her. Quee' has a point. But Cardi isn't a real artist or musician so of course she wouldn't embrace that Motorsport was a moment in Hip Hop - especially for women. I wish Nicki didn't take it to heart. That gorl is just in it for the money.

this accurate reading without tarot cards. Cardi's a fraud

AIDS

Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
But Cardi never!

n

She was clearly speaking about genuine praise like the fact that she was featured on a song with her. Quee' has a point. But Cardi isn't a real artist or musician so of course she wouldn't embrace that Motorsport was a moment in Hip Hop - especially for women. I wish Nicki didn't take it to heart. That gorl is just in it for the money.

s

not when Cardi has said out of her own mouth that she's doing this to make money

GLOCK

Quote from: Baph Bunny. on April 12, 2018, 02:10:19 PM
*however Chun Li goes*

ack

uftygiuhilj;odlgf;ds

i love u faggot
u aint even heard the mess but u stanning

i cant wait for u to SZA this thing a bit

4 fucking k

Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
These aren?t good :uhh:

I just...

Girl to see u literally lower ur self to stan for this bitch
As she moans about female unity and pleads for adoration from Cardi
After she mimicked a bitch DOWN and went on to say she was inspired by fucking KING LaDYKE..

I will not and CANT sit back and watch u AFRO this thing

You are much better than this
This bitch is garbage
Admit it

dfsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj the way I just YELLED :kii:

But for real, I already said that Nicki made herself look insecure. I actually think she's a bit narcissistic like she doesn't realize how she comes off and maybe this is her humbling moment. It made me cringe hearing her weep about not getting praised but on the flipside I feel for her and feel like she has a point! It opened my eyes to how the industry can be. Like you can go from being the most sought after rapper to ppl discrediting you. Maybe she needs this moment. It def. gives me a Gaga vibe. I bet it's hard going from Pop star to fighting for your spot again. Especially the way the industry is now.

But musically, I love her frfr. I'm not fake stanning. I listen to her music like everyday. She's not garbage, bby. I mean, all those hits and bops.  :'(

LOONA.

The songs have been on iTunes guys.

When are y'all gonna buy them?

:omgwatshappening:     

GLOCK

Quote from: M?rg. on April 12, 2018, 02:13:43 PM
and I finally digested the songs without y'all opinions and Chun Li is the best of the two. I really hope she doesn't wait months to release the album because it needs to come out now.
u hate them  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
But Cardi never!

n

4 fucking k

Quote from: Andrais. on April 12, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
The way you gurs left Iman hanging dfffggggggggggggg

:plzstop:     

v

Gorl stop fake stanning for Cardi. Literally right when her album drop you're a stan? Come on.

4 fucking k

Quote from: M?rg. on April 12, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on April 12, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
The way Nicki is getting dragged on Twitter. :dead:
n

No she isn't. She has the top 2 WW trends. The haters are hating as per usual but Queens is getting praised down.

That boy is delusional fjfjfjfjfj

GLOCK

Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
These aren?t good :uhh:

I just...

Girl to see u literally lower ur self to stan for this bitch
As she moans about female unity and pleads for adoration from Cardi
After she mimicked a bitch DOWN and went on to say she was inspired by fucking KING LaDYKE..

I will not and CANT sit back and watch u AFRO this thing

You are much better than this
This bitch is garbage
Admit it

dfsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj the way I just YELLED :kii:

But for real, I already said that Nicki made herself look insecure. I actually think she's a bit narcissistic like she doesn't realize how she comes off and maybe this is her humbling moment. It made me cringe hearing her weep about not getting praised but on the flipside I feel for her and feel like she has a point! It opened my eyes to how the industry can be. Like you can go from being the most sought after rapper to ppl discrediting you. Maybe she needs this moment. It def. gives me a Gaga vibe. I bet it's hard going from Pop star to fighting for your spot again. Especially the way the industry is now.

But musically, I love her frfr. I'm not fake stanning. I listen to her music like everyday. She's not garbage, bby. I mean, all those hits and bops.  :'(
hgkjlk;'

i hear ya sis!
this is just all too familiar
really sad to see her crying over the behavior she introduced to female rap

the difference is Bardi does it with style and grace.
she doesnt take cheap shots and barely acknowledges her

nicki is getting a dose of her own MESS and im LIVING

LOONA.

Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on April 12, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
The way you gurs left Iman hanging dfffggggggggggggg

v

Gorl stop fake stanning for Cardi. Literally right when her album drop you're a stan? Come on.

Fake stanning!

Y'all really hate the fact that people actually use Cardi. Alot of us were perched in her old topics way before the alb was thought of.

And everybody on here who goes up for Cardi actually posts receipts.

Meanwhile.....   

4 fucking k

Quote from: Andrais. on April 12, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
I'm getting flashbacks a bit. This reminds me of when the gorls were praising Trey and dragging Kellz. :kii: Calling him all kinds of has-been and claiming Trey was better and the new King. We saw how that turned out....

I just can't deal with the fake praise. It's like I'm living in some kind of twilight zone and that's no shade. I just don't see it for sis. Bodak was cute. A moment, if you will but the rest... she's not an artist. She's not a rapper. Give it up. Please. I just can't with you guys trying to claim she "finished" Nicki.

f

Bodak alone eclipses Trey's entire career.

I can't even believe you made this comparison     

b

I'm comparing the situations/way ppl are acting, not the artists. But if we're talking about success, Trey >

:uhh:

Drais... beloved...

You gorls are really letting IG followers and Twitter dictate success now lmao

GLOCK

Nicki cant compete with songs like this
she is better than this
or at least i thought she was

KING BENTLEY.

Is she talking about Motorsport?
it was a Migo's song :dead:

did she expect Cardi to grovel? :kii:

she really CRIED?!!!! wow