Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
These aren?t good :uhh:

I just...

Girl to see u literally lower ur self to stan for this bitch
As she moans about female unity and pleads for adoration from Cardi
After she mimicked a bitch DOWN and went on to say she was inspired by fucking KING LaDYKE..

I will not and CANT sit back and watch u AFRO this thing

You are much better than this
This bitch is garbage
Admit it

dfsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj the way I just YELLED :kii:

But for real, I already said that Nicki made herself look insecure. I actually think she's a bit narcissistic like she doesn't realize how she comes off and maybe this is her humbling moment. It made me cringe hearing her weep about not getting praised but on the flipside I feel for her and feel like she has a point! It opened my eyes to how the industry can be. Like you can go from being the most sought after rapper to ppl discrediting you. Maybe she needs this moment. It def. gives me a Gaga vibe. I bet it's hard going from Pop star to fighting for your spot again. Especially the way the industry is now.

But musically, I love her frfr. I'm not fake stanning. I listen to her music like everyday. She's not garbage, bby. I mean, all those hits and bops.  :'(

I feel you.. The industry & GP are  fickle as fuck, but its so hard to feel bad for her with the personality she has... and not to mention this material SUCKS.

4 fucking k

Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

I just...

After she mimicked a bitch DOWN and went on to say she was inspired by fucking KING LaDYKE..

This bitch is garbage
Admit it

dfsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj the way I just YELLED :kii:

But for real, I already said that Nicki made herself look insecure. I actually think she's a bit narcissistic like she doesn't realize how she comes off and maybe this is her humbling moment. It made me cringe hearing her weep about not getting praised but on the flipside I feel for her and feel like she has a point! It opened my eyes to how the industry can be. Like you can go from being the most sought after rapper to ppl discrediting you. Maybe she needs this moment. It def. gives me a Gaga vibe. I bet it's hard going from Pop star to fighting for your spot again. Especially the way the industry is now.

But musically, I love her frfr. I'm not fake stanning. I listen to her music like everyday. She's not garbage, bby. I mean, all those hits and bops.  :'(
hgkjlk;'

i hear ya sis!
this is just all too familiar
really sad to see her crying over the behavior she introduced to female rap

the difference is Bardi does it with style and grace.
she doesnt take cheap shots and barely acknowledges her

nicki is getting a dose of her own MESS and im LIVING

I just... sharted... everywhere

Cardi and STYLE and GRACE in the same sentence... my stomach is doing the nae nae  :kii:

Heated🔥

I wish she didn?t speak on cardi but I guess she wanted to so.

GLOCK

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 12, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
Is she talking about Motorsport?
it was a Migo's song :dead:

did she expect Cardi to grovel? :kii:

she really CRIED?!!!! wow
the kii is..
i doubt they created the song with them both in mind  :plzstop:
bardi did right.

if it was a bey feature she wouldve acted accordingly

it's just Nicki :calmdownsis:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

I just...

This bitch is garbage
Admit it

hgkjlk;'

i hear ya sis!

Cardi and STYLE and GRACE in the same sentence... my stomach is doing the nae nae  :kii:
njknjnjjnnjnnjjjjnnnjkkjjnkln'lkm'klm;l;lm
l;lm

GLOCK

Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

I just...

This bitch is garbage
Admit it

hgkjlk;'

i hear ya sis!

vxfghjklhgfdhgjkllk

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Eternal Bell

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

4 fucking k

n

No one is hating at the fake stans.

To be honest, the one and only REAL Cardi stan was Sle'  :dead: He was stanning for sis right from the jump. Also Vonc' too. I think Glock stanned too.

But the rest... Now all I see are Cardi sigs. Hmm.

Young

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 12, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
Is she talking about Motorsport?
it was a Migo's song :dead:

did she expect Cardi to grovel? :kii:

she really CRIED?!!!! wow

Ccccccccc

Thats what im not getting tbh

If Nicki reached out personally to her about doing a NICKI record and she acted blah about it then I get it

But it was a song from her Man? s group

And she literally said she didnt even think she was worthy to be on record with any of them.  But that she felt like she ?made it? once she did.

She wanted someone to really sit and praise her down..thats someone who is insecure af.
The girl has quoted Nicki lyrics in her tweets.
Its like Nicki plea :uhh:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
I'm getting flashbacks a bit. This reminds me of when the gorls were praising Trey and dragging Kellz. :kii: Calling him all kinds of has-been and claiming Trey was better and the new King. We saw how that turned out....

I just can't deal with the fake praise. It's like I'm living in some kind of twilight zone and that's no shade. I just don't see it for sis. Bodak was cute. A moment, if you will but the rest... she's not an artist. She's not a rapper. Give it up. Please. I just can't with you guys trying to claim she "finished" Nicki.

Cardi is wildly popular. Like, you don't need to be an "artist" to become "it"  nowadays. You know that.

BAPHOMET.

brocka4life

Why is Nicki crying about what?s being done to her when she literally did that to Kim?