Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 12, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
Why is Nicki crying about what?s being done to her when she literally did that to Kim?

in a nutshell
while Nicki was kissing her feet.
post proof or keep it on the playground

Kalifornia.

Quote from: november on April 12, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
These aren?t good :uhh:

I just...

Girl to see u literally lower ur self to stan for this bitch
As she moans about female unity and pleads for adoration from Cardi
After she mimicked a bitch DOWN and went on to say she was inspired by fucking KING LaDYKE..

I will not and CANT sit back and watch u AFRO this thing

You are much better than this
This bitch is garbage
Admit it

dfsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj the way I just YELLED :kii:

But for real, I already said that Nicki made herself look insecure. I actually think she's a bit narcissistic like she doesn't realize how she comes off and maybe this is her humbling moment. It made me cringe hearing her weep about not getting praised but on the flipside I feel for her and feel like she has a point! It opened my eyes to how the industry can be. Like you can go from being the most sought after rapper to ppl discrediting you. Maybe she needs this moment. It def. gives me a Gaga vibe. I bet it's hard going from Pop star to fighting for your spot again. Especially the way the industry is now.

But musically, I love her frfr. I'm not fake stanning. I listen to her music like everyday. She's not garbage, bby. I mean, all those hits and bops.  :'(

I feel you.. The industry & GP are  fickle as fuck, but its so hard to feel bad for her with the personality she has... and not to mention this material SUCKS.

!!!

Aalumeci.

Cardi is HONEST about that video of the guy rapping. She's HONEST about her using other people's flows. She's HONEST about rapping to set herself and her family up for a nice future. I think that plays a big part. She isnt claiming to be something she's not. She's super transparent and "take it or leave it." And people are taking it 

GLOCK

It is so upsetting that Nicki let this new bitch make her cry in public and release these weak songs to be spiteful

smfh

fedswatchin

LOONA.

And Baph hun what is this about?     

Quote from: Andrais. on January 21, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 21, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
Cardi makes some bomb ass songs. But I really do hate people like her.
Its disgusting. THAT'S the kinda shit i can't vibe with.

Your misery and anguish tastes wonderful.     

:kii: :kii: :kii:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
It is so upsetting that Nicki let this new bitch make her cry in public and release these weak songs to be spiteful

smfh
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntbvd

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 02:38:27 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
Nicki didnt end Kim's career..

kim deaded herself
nicki put the final nail in
nah
kim ended kim years before nicki even arrived.

'ology

Quote from: Joggers? on April 12, 2018, 02:15:56 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
Quote from: element on April 12, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on April 12, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
But Cardi never!

Girl you literally retweeted her singing your songs a few months ago.  :uhh:   

n

She was clearly speaking about genuine praise like the fact that she was featured on a song with her. Quee' has a point. But Cardi isn't a real artist or musician so of course she wouldn't embrace that Motorsport was a moment in Hip Hop - especially for women. I wish Nicki didn't take it to heart. That gorl is just in it for the money.

this accurate reading without tarot cards. Cardi's a fraud

s

not when Cardi has said out of her own mouth that she's doing this to make money
Zzzzzxxxxzzzz
Multiple times
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Aalumeci.

Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 12, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
Why is Nicki crying about what?s being done to her when she literally did that to Kim?

in a nutshell
kim was hating first, while Nicki was kissing her feet.

Kim deserved to be sauteed and served sunnyside up, as she was

Nicki never kissed Kim's feet.

fedswatchin

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2018, 02:37:48 PM
Cardi is HONEST about that video of the guy rapping. She's HONEST about her using other people's flows.
just because she's honest about it doesn't excuse it. She's trash. She's not an artist. At best, she's a cover artist.

Opposites Attract.

Cardi is HONEST about that video of the guy rapping. She's HONEST about her using other people's flows. She's HONEST about rapping to set herself and her family up for a nice future. I think that plays a big part. She isnt claiming to be something she's not. She's super transparent and "take it or leave it." And people are taking it
This is why it bothers Nicki so much. Y'all are comparing her to this trash. Who wouldn't be offended by that?

Y'all are delusional not to see that.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Aalumeci.

Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
Cardi is HONEST about that video of the guy rapping. She's HONEST about her using other people's flows.
just because she's honest about it doesn't excuse it. She's trash. She's not an artist. At best, she's a cover artist.

She doesn't need an excuse for being an entertainer.