Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Quote from: M?rg. on April 12, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
If they would have let her keep that Cardi thing in it would have made the link up more powerful. Nicki and Cardi are both victims here and it's because of Men.
feminist!

Marg PLEA

objbjbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

He is going THROUGH IT

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 12, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
And it may not be a ?diss? but if you know football, Nicki still son?ed her in that original verse. :dead: 

Basically saying if Cardi is the Quarterback ?star player? right now, then Nicki is the legendary head coach, guiding her and the rest of the girls.

ffffffffffffffffffff now wait

cuz yea I dont know football

Aalumeci.

Quote from: M?rg. on April 12, 2018, 04:48:44 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 12, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
And it may not be a ?diss? but if you know football, Nicki still son?ed her in that original verse. :dead: 

Basically saying if Cardi is the Quarterback ?star player? right now, then Nicki is the legendary head coach, guiding her and the rest of the girls.
n

What was wrong with that? I don't think it was a diss because the Mutt is the star player, currently.

the trini mixed with Asian kinda mutt?

Zabi.

4 fucking k

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

So she did change her verse.

Why is she mad at Cardi for stating facts, again?

Because none of them wanted to clear the fact that she wasn?t dissing her in the original verse when the blogs were dragging Nicki. Do you girls listen? :uhh: y?all so pressed to make Nicki out to be the bad guy

fedswatchin

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2018, 04:46:44 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 04:44:46 PM
Quote from: Liu Kang on April 12, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on April 12, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
Nicki really gets the gorls riled it seems
good to see ALL the gorls gathered for kwee tonight.

congregating all around

Chit chatting about their queen. I don't even hate on rihanna for 140+ pages. These gorls live for Nicki and their presence here attests to that.

Doubt it. And if not consecutively, definitely cumulatively.
Not at all

I'd say this one 140 page hate thread culminates all my time spent laahing rih. But y'all do this I hate Nicki stuff literally everyday :dead: y'all are BOTHERED and invested

Kalifornia.

LOONA.

#Mu7

my reaction to these new Nicki tracks ! Damn even Remy's two last singles were better.

Opposites Attract.

The whole Motorsport verse makes sense now. "Watch your man, then you should watch your mouth. Bitches is pressed administer mouth to mouth."

Something happened behind the scenes for Queens to change her verse.

It's unconditional, these days you know....