Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

May 04, 2018, 01:20:38 PM #2431 Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 01:21:03 PM by Vonc2002
These Dumb af
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 04, 2018, 01:16:44 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 04, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
Quote from: M?n?jonc?. on May 04, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnn

The Barbie Tingz video would have slayed if it was just all the scenes of her with the puff ball mess. That other shit was unnecessary. She looks a fool.

The Vertical video for Chun Li was better tbh.

Screaming

I'm living for you keeping it real.  Your reaction is mine.  And I was honestly totally open to loving both.  Because I like both songs a lot.

But videos have never really been Nicki's thing.  So, I guess it's not that shocking.
I love the styling for the boxer outfit in Chun she looks a dope

Bae, you getting some tonight.  Wow!
I wanna eat yo booty till my mouth hurts bae

JDJFJFNDNFNDFjjjjjjjjNNNNjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

#Mu7

Umm they were both blah she has too big of a budget to keep giving this kind of product

fresh

XXX.

Quote from: King Ye on May 04, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
Umm they were both blah she has too big of a budget to keep giving this kind of product

It's not even about "budget".  Both videos look expensive and well done.

The problem is Nicki has absolutely NEVER been a dynamic performer onstage or in music videos.  That whimsical and animated personality has never translated outside of the studio.  She walks in slow motion, plays with her hair and there's always a sense of awkwardness when there needs to be conviction.

This is star presence.

Nicki's never had it.  EVER!

LiiVE

Love the chun li video but i feel the same about the barbie tingz video as I do the song

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Aalumeci.

Both vids are wack but Tingz is less wack.

GLOCK

Quote from: StarKitty on May 04, 2018, 01:20:31 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
Chun is still my shit tho
I wanted her to dance

Now you know :plzstop: :kii:
ddd
She sorta hyped it like she would be with that?s clip of her and the choreographer stomping

What a let down

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Quote from: XXX. on May 04, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

The problem is Nicki has absolutely NEVER been a dynamic performer onstage or in music videos.  That whimsical and animated personality has never translated outside of the studio.  She walks in slow motion, plays with her hair and there's always a sense of awkwardness when there needs to be conviction.

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

But yeah she never had that presence but she def has something that knew how to sell what she was giving
That sumn special is gone
She seems so disconnected and lifeless

Aalumeci.

Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:36:41 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 04, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

But yeah she never had that presence but she def has something that knew how to sell what she was giving
That sumn special is gone
She seems so disconnected and lifeless

damn something did a number on her

remy
3-pack flop
her brother
nas
cardi

LOONA.