LOONA.

How does she even MOVE?

Her lower body must hurt.     

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 04, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:36:41 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 04, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
Quote from: King Ye on May 04, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
Umm they were both blah she has too big of a budget to keep giving this kind of product

It's not even about "budget".  Both videos look expensive and well done.

The problem is Nicki has absolutely NEVER been a dynamic performer onstage or in music videos.  That whimsical and animated personality has never translated outside of the studio.  She walks in slow motion, plays with her hair and there's always a sense of awkwardness when there needs to be conviction.

This is star presence.

Nicki's never had it.  EVER!
chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

But yeah she never had that presence but she def has something that knew how to sell what she was giving
That sumn special is gone
She seems so disconnected and lifeless

damn something did a number on her

remy
3-pack flop
her brother
nas
cardi
wow
Yeah
She?s done af

GLOCK

Quote from: Andrais. on May 04, 2018, 01:40:06 PM
How does she even MOVE?

maybe she still recovering
Like she?s in serious pain
She should?ve left it alone or pulled back smh

XXX.

Umm they were both blah she has too big of a budget to keep giving this kind of product

The problem is Nicki has absolutely NEVER been a dynamic performer onstage or in music videos.  That whimsical and animated personality has never translated outside of the studio.  She walks in slow motion, plays with her hair and there's always a sense of awkwardness when there needs to be conviction.

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

But yeah she never had that presence but she def has something that knew how to sell what she was giving

I'm gonna argue you and say the "something special" really never was there.  Her video catalog is garbage, and her performances are all about 95% bad.

I think people are just seeing what was always there due to her not being the only 1 anymore.  When people got options, they can start picking shit apart.

LOONA.

Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
How does she even MOVE?

dfhjjjjjf

Must've been why she was bawling in that interview and begging for some water.

Body is aching and dehydrated from the new hips.     

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: XXX. on May 04, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

I'm gonna argue you and say the "something special" really never was there.  Her video catalog is garbage, and her performances are all about 95% bad.

I think people are just seeing what was always there due to her not being the only 1 anymore.  When people got options, they can start picking shit apart.
gdcbbhh

Honestly sis doesn?t have not one good performance
But she could sell her mess a bit

Her antics have literally swallowed her now

GLOCK

Quote from: Andrais. on May 04, 2018, 01:46:06 PM
How does she even MOVE?

dfhjjjjjf

fxvbfgh

Maybe her mess is leaking too
Eek-a!

XXX.

Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

gdcbbhh

OKAY!

I'll give you these!

JSDFJDSAJFNSADFNSDFJDJSFDSNFNDSFJj

I'm screaming at her faces during "Monster".  I mean, she was never like THAT GIRL, but YEAH!

I see what you're saying. 

Aalumeci.

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

I def there was "something" there when she could act cute and ditzy, unbothered and confident....jokingly asking for competition when she was the only one. Now that there actually IS some, the fact that she only fakes confidence is being revealed. Her UMPH is gone, she looks defeated.

GLOCK

Quote from: XXX. on May 04, 2018, 01:48:11 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 04, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

gdcbbhh

OKAY!

I'll give you these!

JSDFJDSAJFNSADFNSDFJDJSFDSNFNDSFJj

I'm screaming at her faces during "Monster".  I mean, she was never like THAT GIRL, but YEAH!

I see what you're saying.
CCZZXCZCVXVBBBNNNNNNNMMMMMMMM
yes
She?s never been THAT GIRL.
And she never will be

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Andrais. on May 04, 2018, 01:46:06 PM
How does she even MOVE?

dfhjjjjjf

FAGGOT  :plzstop:

fresh

May 04, 2018, 01:52:29 PM #2457 Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 01:53:19 PM by fresh
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 04, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

I def there was "something" there when she could act cute and ditzy, unbothered and confident....jokingly asking for competition when she was the only one. Now that there actually IS some, the fact that she only fakes confidence is being revealed. Her UMPH is gone, she looks defeated.

so kim wasn't competition? great glad we can agree
yum
:scrumptious:

XXX.

May 04, 2018, 01:54:33 PM #2459 Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 01:55:15 PM by XXX.
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 04, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

This is star presence.

chun looks rushed

And tingz looks cheap

She's definitely defeated, but can you blame her?

Her 2017 had to be the roughest single year for probably any celeb ever.  She got dumped TWICE by Meek and Nas.  She publicly lost a huge hip hop battle to Remy.  Pretty much every song she released flopped.  Cardi blew up and broke Hot 100 records every damn week.  Her brother went to prison for child rape. 

And to top it all off she gained about 50 pounds on top of an already tragic build-a-body.

You'd be defeated too.  DJFJSDJFDSFNDFddddd