Money vs. Happiness...which one guys?

Started by Herb., September 17, 2015, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

September 18, 2015, 12:11:23 AM #120 Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:11:38 AM by Stewie
i love this song....LORDyas voice fits PERFECTLY on modern day beats

'ology

Quote from: Herb. on September 18, 2015, 12:09:28 AM

Moms Ethnicity:Black and Native American
Dads Ethnicity: Black and Latino
Height:5?2
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color and texture: very curly when wet, Dark Brown
Languages Spoken:English

Is native American slang for nigger?
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

SUPREME

Stewie

tttttt she's seriously asking if she can pinch this bell pepper nose.?

at least she;s not delusional.....she knows her quetion is ridiculous jjhjhh

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: NexTae on September 18, 2015, 12:10:05 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 18, 2015, 12:04:04 AM
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:42:39 PM
part of what keeps me happy is the ability to do almost whatever the fuck i want at 26 years old. money plays a big part in that. i may have new desires as i get older but right now enjoying myself and my life has been my only agenda.
>>><<<

Money dictates FREEDOM imo... and freedom is the ultimate key to happiness for me. It also encourages me to go out and create new circles of friends with people of similar goals and ambitions. Having broke friends gets late after a while... We're pushing 25 guys..

bbbbbbbb

True tho! Honestly they are both good things to possess. I'm learning that money doesn't have to be vilified or seen only as a form of materialism.
Exactly. Its absolutely not about materialism.. its about personal freedom. Can you "truly" be happy without that? Part of being "happy" would mean being able to go buy a concert ticket to finally see Brandy and not have to worry about my phone getting cut off the next day. :dead:

The Brandy Barbie

He already told you, in this example, even with the money you'd still be miserable.  What's the point in living a miserable life?  The only reason people want money in the first place is because they believe that with all those resources at their disposal it will give them more happiness / less worries.

Noni

I always said money before everything all my life. Now that I have it I have to say I would trade it for love.

Wait WHO am i kidding? I would never trade away te material hahaha but i Want love :(

Jon