Michael GOD Jordan Praise Thread

Started by GRAND, July 09, 2016, 05:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

The way I would BREAK that chair in half

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Scrolling Tumblr and I almost fucking EXPLODED.
I thought this was something from his Essence photoshoot mess  :plzstop: this was last night and I was sleepy.
if it wasn't for that left ear I would've thought this was real.

If he EVER does a shoot like this..... Im bust to the pic and then get a bigger version for my wall  :everythingok:

BranLover

I didn?t use for a very long time, but I?m on board now. He?s been daddy AF lately.

Bulldagger

Quote from: Baph Bunny. on May 23, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
I thought this was something from his Essence photoshoot mess  :plzstop: this was last night and I was sleepy.

If he EVER does a shoot like this..... Im bust to the pic and then get a bigger version for my wall  :everythingok:

Nnnnnnnnn

If he did a shoot like that, he?d be all types of faggots, sissies, and punks and he would play into the whole he sold himself to join the Illuminati conspiracy. I think he?s very aware of the gay rumors and being affiliated with them ever since those fake IG messages leaked and he addressed them publicly.

It is sad that the whole baiting thing doesn?t work for black men and they?re nitpicked and looked over with a microscope when it comes to their sexual orientation. I mean, look at the scrutiny he and Ryan got from that black and white photo of them.

ton

v

he already did a gay photoshoot

king is secure

Bulldagger

His facial expression is like, ?I?m finna have to deal with these rumors again.? LMAO.

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on May 23, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

ton

ton

ton

none of the fags u like r relevant faggot

BAPHOMET.