Ghan Just Gathered Some Flop's Wig

Started by D.I.E.G.O., June 26, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

This shit is going on everyday.

I'm never going to tell her to not do what she wants, but you cannot make everybody famous. And I hope she's picking and choosing these battles wisely. Whatever went down with her and her friends, they all should just let it go and let one another move on with their lives.

BAPHOMET.

CandyCrush

Quote from: Bish on June 26, 2016, 11:46:43 PM
Quote from: Glock on June 26, 2016, 10:58:08 PM
Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

Brandy better be careful getting reckless with her mouth because she has far more to lose than they do.

yeah this chick is far from random

brocka4life

Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

Brandy better be careful getting reckless with her mouth because she has far more to lose than they do.

She really does have more to lose. And when you have a person that's been your friend for 15 years, there's a lot that they can tell that you've tried to keep private.

KING BENTLEY.

Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

ssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

Monika

AnyTwayssss. ..

I love Brandy, but she's irking me. Maybe she's had an awakening.  :-/
Yahudah

LordB

Another day another Brandy clap back
:udontlookok:

Queen is getting on my nerves

brocka4life

June 26, 2016, 11:57:30 PM #68 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 11:57:47 PM by brocka4life
Brandy's issue is she just doesn't know when to quit...she just goes overboard. Just like her sayings. #characterflaw

#letsgetitin
#intheseStreets

Brandy take your foot off the internet's neck, I beg of thee!

Bish

Quote from: brocka4life on June 26, 2016, 11:50:02 PM
Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

She really does have more to lose. And when you have a person that's been your friend for 15 years, there's a lot that they can tell that you've tried to keep private.
Exactly. Shay and Wynter know where all the bones are buried so Brandy should just leave it alone. Her putting this on IG is ridiculous. This is between them, not us smh.

Shay is trash and I've never cared for her. But Brandy is wrong for addressing this on social media. She's hurt and I understand but this is ridiculous. Buy fuck Shay and Keshia. It's rally pathetic when two people team up based on their mutual dislike of a person. The way they are behaving makes them look guilty and Brandy's version of events more believable.

I'm tough on Brandy for how she acts out but I believe she's a good person but she is vulnerable to people that prey on the weak. And when she finally comes to her senses she deals with them in a cold manner and ends up looking like the bad guy. Either way I hope she finds some peace.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2016, 11:00:04 PM
Quote from: 9九 on June 26, 2016, 10:44:54 PM
wow you're right

Quoteparkersmom1112 Bran you don't wanna go there with me. I know too much of your shit for you to start throwing stones. Parkersmom that is exactly what I am. I'm with my child every day, let's not get on who raised yours......You can say what you want, but be careful. People get in legal trouble over shit like this. David vs Goliath.

:omgwatshappening:

b

We all know that Sonja plays a huge part in raising Sy'rai.

Especially when Brandy has to work. That's no secret.

Does sis really think that's tea? :plzstop:
Thats what i was thinking
SECRET!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Monika

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 26, 2016, 11:51:16 PM
Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

ssssssssssssssss
Why is that funny?
Yahudah

Bish

Quote from: brocka4life on June 26, 2016, 11:57:30 PM
Brandy's issue is she just doesn't know when to quit...she just goes overboard. Just like her sayings. #characterflaw

#letsgetitin
#intheseStreets

Yes!!!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: brocka4life on June 26, 2016, 11:57:30 PM

#letsgetitin
#intheseStreets

sssssssssssss

oh GORL... don't change up now!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw