Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Cartierline

fgffggf I've always found King so attractive

:takeallofme:

I actually like the song too :kii:

opha lipa

i like him

cuz i saw an interview one time and he didn't give ignoramus like a lot of these young rap niggas. he actually seemed cool and secure.
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Aalumeci.

Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 11, 2024, 04:08:20 PMi like him

cuz i saw an interview one time and he didn't give ignoramus like a lot of these young rap niggas. he actually seemed cool and secure.

I know exactly what you're talking about but can't place it cuz I took the same thing from it

Cowgirl

opha lipa

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 11, 2024, 05:00:06 PM
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 11, 2024, 04:08:20 PMi like him

I know exactly what you're talking about but can't place it cuz I took the same thing from it

! i was looking for the clip but came across these

vxxxccc king so charismatic

opha lipa

Aalumeci.

Boomz

nnnnn

He is def very aware that men lust after him

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Gilgamesh.

Aalumeci.

He's giving........ Nelly mixed with Aaron Hernandez

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!