Usher For Essence

Started by Lazarus, April 11, 2024, 10:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Have the 'erpes been cured?

:jarvwhereru:

Harlem

This is dope! Can't wait to Corey creative directs Brandy on a cover (wishful thinking)

Boomz

My God!

Ush' looks better and better with age

:oof:

DopeSoul.

Cartierline

Young

:cmereddy:  :welllol:

Not him getting more and more fine wtf

makeme

That tub pick though..hmm
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Lazarus

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

bby ddy

Usher has taken great care of himself physically.  :flamebroiled:

Justice Jackson

Oh my damn.. Flashback to college when I would just stare at the back of the confessions album and lust  :gorlonfire:

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 11, 2024, 07:55:27 PM #13 Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 07:57:42 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Love that King can still book covers.  Him and Monica still gracing magazines this many years later is incredible. Sexy legendary icon.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

This is the best he's looked in a while too...
 :ohwow: