Brandy is protected

Started by NEW MOON, March 27, 2024, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

Motown, UMG and Ethiopia are named in the lawsuit along with Diddy. She was listed in the lawsuit aiding and abetting Diddys sexual abuse and sex trafficking.

I see why Brandy is staying low and that Christmas album came out as a one and done.

Now it makes sense why Ethiopia was leaving. They knew this was coming.

It's a blessing Brandy's working relationship with her didn't pan out and hopefully she is moving on from Motown and UMG.

Cowgirl

March 27, 2024, 09:15:04 PM #1 Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 09:30:49 PM by Cowgirl
This is why I don't question Brandy for being so lowkey because we really don't know what goes on behind the scenes. There's something to be said about people who constantly insert themselves into the Hollywood socialite parties etc despite already reaching a certain level..

Dee

I'm pretty sure Bran is more than likely headed back to Atlantic Records.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Dee on March 27, 2024, 10:07:52 PMI'm pretty sure Bran is more than likely headed back to Atlantic Records.
What makes you say this

NEW MOON

Quote from: Dee on March 27, 2024, 10:07:52 PMI'm pretty sure Bran is more than likely headed back to Atlantic Records.

I think so too

Harlem

Quote from: NEW MOON on March 27, 2024, 11:01:35 PM

I think so too

I wouldn't be surprised. I got an ad of Atlantic highlighting Brandy for Women's History Month... it makes sense for them to have her as a legacy artist b/c she made them so much revenue

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Cowgirl on March 27, 2024, 10:12:02 PM
What makes you say this

hmmm that would be a cute full circle moment for her ..

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Cowgirl on March 27, 2024, 09:15:04 PMThis is why I don't question Brandy for being so lowkey because we really don't know what goes on behind the scenes. There's something to be said about people who constantly insert themselves into the Hollywood socialite parties etc despite already reaching a certain level..

Right. I've been thinking the more things that come out about the music industry, that Brandy is probably disillusioned about all the darkness at the parties and such, which is why she doesn't do industry events. Then she's had experience of people pretending to be her friend, then slandering her name and trying to take all her money. All the nastiness. She's probably exhausted from dealing with it. We complain about it as fans, but we don't know everything she's seen.