Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: yekim on November 29, 2015, 07:12:04 PM
the nude photo of jay in the shower still sends me... i mean, sends shivers down my spine... :mmyulost:

OMG I was not ready for that! I remember logging in and GAGGING for filth!

These gorls were RUTHLESS

FINE.

LOONA.

Afro vs the Berts would always have me in tears.

The way Iman & Ant would just pick at his wig dfgghjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MAY

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

When Keith & I used to go back & forth bnnnnnn

Miranda

Omf when the gorls posted young's naked body with the gray censored dick on the Ci-boards. :plzstop:

FINE.

Quote from: garlic on November 29, 2015, 07:12:20 PM
i still cry at afro calling goodsis a fucking bleached meatball
nnnnnnnnn
SDDDDDDDDDFDSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDDDD

GLOCK

When Afro said "we're doing something we've never done before here on b source.. I'm logging into chards account and reading all the messages"

NXBXBZBZB
Then "Casper" debuted a few weeks later
Ommmf

SUPREME

Quote from: G L O C K on November 29, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
When Afro said "we're doing something we've never done before here on b source.. I'm logging into chards account and reading all the messages"

NXBXBZBZB
Ommmf
NXNXNNXNNNX

I know ken was like

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

Reading those messages

:kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 07:14:23 PM
Omf when the gorls posted young's naked body with the gray censored dick on the Ci-boards. :plzstop:
LKMLDMSMKLmkldmkladsm

;lmmlml

I remember that

yekim

Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 07:11:24 PM
OMF y'all remember Nor illuminati self. Him going back and forth with mikey whether his illuminati theories were true or not. :plzstop:

fuck nor and his UFO loving ass

he finally lost me when he said we were all actually alien angels from another planet or some shit, and we were just in disguise.. or some such bullshit

good riddance!  :jackiessales:

Miranda

Ugh when iman was a new Bert and debuted by saying something like C?line Dion isn't remotely as iconic as Kellz... Iman sis when did you join, I still remember that. It was about iconic songs or something. Maybe a Babyface vs. Kellz mess. Back then it was me, Ant and also MU' was a Bert.

LOONA.

Quote from: G L O C K on November 29, 2015, 07:15:03 PM

NXBXBZBZB
Ommmf

DFFFFDDDDDDDCCCCCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX