Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

who made that gif of that lady getting pulled out of the chimney and said it was Dee climbing out of Ant's house? :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: MelMel on November 29, 2015, 08:42:30 PM
who made that gif of that lady getting pulled out of the chimney and said it was Dee climbing out of Ant's house? :plzstop:

dcjmjjjjkjhjjhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
K

death

Quote from: G L O C K on November 29, 2015, 08:41:59 PM
BXBZBZB
When Tyrelle clocked Pons and his many accounts

Hysteria :kii:
GAYTRON

Ommmf pons u have always been iconic
I remember u use to be my board boyfriend Lmao with them hysteria pics

sssssssssssss

:caramelapple:

Bentley!

Quote from: Drais. on November 29, 2015, 08:43:02 PM

K
sssssssssssssssssssssssss

death

Quote from: Bentley! on November 29, 2015, 08:45:54 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 29, 2015, 08:43:02 PM

K
sssssssssssssssssssssssss
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffff

Herb.

I do not take pride in any of the wrong that I've done in the past.
Kinda cringe when I have to read it, but the only thing one can do is counter and reverse the negative with positive.

Some may call it "Mother Earth", or what have you......I just call it being aware of self and others. But still being YOURSELF.
Being consistent throughout every facet of your life. If I'm not walking around in the streets reading and dragging people, why should I do it here? Is this an outlet? If so, why is it?

I do not judge others or look down on others who choose to keep their path on here the way it is.
So it kinda sucks when THEY choose to judge me or label me based on the absence of a behavior that they simply found entertaining (cuz thats all that it is....they want u to entertain them).

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 08:41:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2015, 07:00:03 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 29, 2015, 06:55:29 PM
Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 06:12:45 PM
and I live for when Drais starts reading :loose2when:
ssssssss

Drai' and Yumz are HILARIOUS when they latch onto a gorl

they never start mess, but when they're fed up they become the girls in the back of the class that don't give two fucks

I just always imagine them grinning while the other gorl is in tears
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
sddsdddddddsddssddd
I love when yum' gets mean, shady faggot. Him and bre taking turns yanking afro's Shirley temple curls had me laid the fuck out :dead:
1) Not shirley temple

And Lew can get quite mean, as well. Do you remember lol
f
Nah, not really.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

nnnnn

i do  :stressed:

tyrelle as well

Vonc2002

November 29, 2015, 10:12:54 PM #473 Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:13:27 PM by Vonc2002
f
Yea, all of those "back n forths" fell really flat on their end IMO
I mean none of them caused me to harp n make thread after thread, threaten to leave or nothing childish like that LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

well if we're referring to "childish" behavior..one would have to include back and forth activity on a message board to begin with. so funny how contradictory one can be. but in any case, we're done here. just asked a question, but u can't seem to or don't want to recall the events. that's fine lol

Vonc2002

f
Boy, stfu.
Yea it was childish and we're all in here laughing about it today. So either join in on the laughter or go busy yourself with something else. No one needs a speech on growth or none of that other mess u peddling these days

yummy

BAPHOMET.