Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

.........and like I said, they took turns yanking on that ramen noodle ass wig. You've had your moments as well. Let's laugh about it and move on LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2015, 10:21:38 PM
f
Boy, stfu.
Yea it was childish
That's all I'm saying. Don't refer to someone else as "childish" if you're not exactly at the pinnacle of maturity yourself.

One thing I stray from is judging other people's behavior, simply because I choose not to get involved or do it. Which you had no problem doing to me just now. I just found your choice of words to be funny given your history on the board. That's all.

Stewie

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2015, 10:25:32 PM
.........and like I said, they took turns yanking on that ramen noodle ass wig. You've had your moments as well. Let's laugh about it and move on LOLZ
You seem more upset than I am. I'm not resorting to insulting you personally, talking about your appearance, etc. yet you're encouraging laughter and moving on. It's weird.

But this ends our conversation. And I'm placing you on ignore.

Herb.

Quote from: Nigger,That Aint Vegan on November 29, 2015, 10:27:16 PM
jjjjjhhhj

why is vonc always agitated
!

I need to unsubscribe for a bit. And he should do the same if he is genuinely annoyed with anything I post.

Kurama

Vonc2002

November 29, 2015, 10:29:58 PM #490 Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:32:55 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 10:26:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2015, 10:21:38 PM
f
Boy, stfu.
Yea it was childish
That's all I'm saying. Don't refer to someone else as "childish" if you're not exactly at the pinnacle of maturity yourself.
But when did I proclaim "MATURE!"
we all sat in here reminiscing n laughing on the shit, not one person got in they feelings. No matter how hard u try and how many ancestry reports u look up, u revert right back to the same shit. U just posted some shit about not engaging every person, right? If u feel like it's all so childish and so BENEATH where u currently are in ur life then breeze the fuck thru here, so damn annoying
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 10:28:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2015, 10:25:32 PM
You seem more upset than I am. I'm not resorting to insulting you personally, talking about your appearance, etc. yet you're encouraging laughter and moving on. It's weird.

But this ends our conversation. And I'm placing you on ignore.
SSDSSDSSDDSDDSSDDSSDSSSDDSSDSSS
BYE! Lolz

LOONA.