Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

LOONA.

Herb.

Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 10:35:28 PM
this board has an ignore feature?
Yeah.

Profile >>> Account Settings >>> Modify Profile >>> Buddies/Ignore List

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 10:35:28 PM
this board has an ignore feature?
f
Probably not but u know some people love the dramatics. I guarantee that not quoting people's posts will serve the same purpose as this ignore feature
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 08:59:38 PM
I do not take pride in any of the wrong that I've done in the past.
Kinda cringe when I have to read it, but the only thing one can do is counter and reverse the negative with positive.

Some may call it "Mother Earth", or what have you......I just call it being aware of self and others. But still being YOURSELF.
Being consistent throughout every facet of your life. If I'm not walking around in the streets reading and dragging people, why should I do it here? Is this an outlet? If so, why is it?

I do not judge others or look down on others who choose to keep their path on here the way it is.
So it kinda sucks when THEY choose to judge me or label me based on the absence of a behavior that they simply found entertaining (cuz thats all that it is....they want u to entertain them).

wow this is inspiring

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Phantom

Sinpool

Vonc2002

Quote from: Phantom on November 29, 2015, 10:41:41 PM
This thread was so fun, easy and breezy. What happ'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For like 30 pgs :dead: