Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: GRILL on November 29, 2015, 06:54:35 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 29, 2015, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: MelMel on November 29, 2015, 06:32:20 PM
my favorite back and forth used to be Real and Lavon! OMG when Lavon called Real a midget and Real called Vonc a damn blackboard, I almost fell owt!!!! and it didn't help when we had the like/dislike feature gfffffffffffffffff

cccccc what happen to him?  :dead:

SSDDDCCCC
Dddddddcccccccc

Hey Rig do u know?!
gggggg He and Ant just tweet now. they don't wanna come back

RekeRig

Quote from: SUPREME on November 29, 2015, 07:06:56 PM
When yummy found out Ken WASN'T the one who reported the board and said "oops, sor'" I almost died

BZBBBZZBBBZZBVZVZVZ
jrkfjfc
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
Cc

After ALL that mess :plzstop:

"My bad. Lmao"

Herb.

Let me say this to LaVonc...cuz I really feel I need to be direct as possible so I can really be done with and move on from this. Cuz I don't feel like I have tonight. I've been far too passive in here.

Lew has grabbed pieces of your durag plenty of times. As did Tyrelle. That's all I was saying. No need of getting all riled up. cuz If you can recall others' instances of when they were dragged, you should be able to kii when yours is brought up.

You immediately jumped to say that they both Lew and Tyrelle were on the losing end of these battles, when I never even said who won and who didn't.  :plzstop: I don't care tbh. I just said Lew can get a bit MEAN, just as you mentioned that Yumz can get a bit mean. But you flew off the handle and started calling me names... :dead:

I brought YOUR lil situations up to see how you'd react. And as I suspected, you can dish it, but you can't take it. You jumped to calling me childish, etc. You were clearly offended that I even brought up Lew and Tyrelle, and clearly took it as some sort of insult.

So you should be very understanding of how I took your post. You did the same thing I did. You became a bit offended and defensive. The only difference is, I wasn't up in here laughing about everyone else before my name was thrown in. If you can dish the kii's , be able to take them back.

Now I feel better. LOL.

RekeRig

Quote from: G L O C K on November 29, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
When Afro said "we're doing something we've never done before here on b source.. I'm logging into chards account and reading all the messages"

NXBXBZBZB
Then "Casper" debuted a few weeks later
Ommmf
ghhhhhhh he dug into Bentleys PM too, cuz they thought he dragged Bran on ATRL

Bentley!

Quote from: RIG on November 30, 2015, 12:44:28 AM
Quote from: G L O C K on November 29, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
When Afro said "we're doing something we've never done before here on b source.. I'm logging into chards account and reading all the messages"

NXBXBZBZB
Then "Casper" debuted a few weeks later
Ommmf
ghhhhhhh he dug into Bentleys PM too, cuz they thought he dragged Bran on ATRL
!!!!
sss
and when he pulled out gifted Brandy receipts and stan convos

I felt so... vindicated
:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

death

wat tha ev'lasting cec' still hasnt put out an alb' yet fck is takin place in hea

Bentley!

sssss
Rig who was I into it with when you had to delete Trillonda's account?

was that when I posted Char's picture?! :dead:

looking back, I kinda see why he wanted to fight me :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This boy is so pathetic :dead:
Earlier in this thread someone already said something about lew and I. it was in jest and that's the way I took it. Ur the only one in here that's in those weak ass feelings. One minute it's I'm not gonna respond, then it's Mother Earth and peace, then it's imma put u on ignore. Faggot, find a story n stick with it.  Ur so full of shit it's sickening.  Im CRYING at him sitting over there STEWING and sweating out those fuckn curls :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 07:37:06 PM
There were screencaps of the Dee and Char' convo :dead: but not all of it. You could see the pages tho. It was like 50 pages.
nnnnn

It was well over 90 pages luv

RekeRig

Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 07:45:57 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 29, 2015, 07:44:34 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 29, 2015, 07:42:45 PM
OMFFFFFFFFFFFF

When Afro posted Carey's naked pics!!!!!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I died when Carey said Bran saw it and called him  :plzstop:

I just know she was giving  :shannonsmissing:
OMG I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

He said Brandy saw it.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
sssddddd she used to lurk all the time

Her password was so basic :dead:

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:02:41 AM
This boy is so pathetic :dead:
Earlier in this thread someone already said something about lew and I. it was in jest and that's the way I took it. Ur the only one in here that's in those weak ass feelings. One minute it's I'm not gonna respond, then it's Mother Earth and peace, then it's imma put u on ignore. Faggot, find a story n stick with it.  Ur so full of shit it's sickening.  Im CRYING at him sitting over there STEWING and sweating out those fuckn curls :kii:
You took it in jest because of who it came from.

That's the thing. It's no secret that we haven't been buddy buddy on here. So you sitting around talking negatively of me (because that's what it is)....leaves a LOT of room for me to take it another way. Just as me replying left lots of room for you to do the same.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

And I chose to address you now because I feel like its actually worth discussing. Not because I'm back peddling, or switching up my attitude. You're the one sitting here cursing, calling me a faggot, ramen noodles, etc. I have yet to go there with you.