Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

But in any case, I've said what I needed to. I just wanted to be very direct with you. And I feel better lol. I've learned that when you're not direct from the get go, things tend to linger, and you end up pressing buttons until it becomes direct....in a very bad way.

Yes, that is another one of my Mother Earth speeches you can add to the list. LOL. But glad we talked about it. If you meant no harm, that's fine. We don't have to agree.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:09:30 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:02:41 AM
This boy is so pathetic :dead:
Earlier in this thread someone already said something about lew and I. it was in jest and that's the way I took it. Ur the only one in here that's in those weak ass feelings. One minute it's I'm not gonna respond, then it's Mother Earth and peace, then it's imma put u on ignore. Faggot, find a story n stick with it.  Ur so full of shit it's sickening.  Im CRYING at him sitting over there STEWING and sweating out those fuckn curls :kii:
You took it in jest because of who it came from.

That's the thing. It's no secret that we haven't been buddy buddy on here. So you sitting around talking negatively of me (because that's what it is)....leaves a LOT of room for me to take it another way. Just as me replying left lots of room for you to do the same.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

And I chose to address you now because I feel like its actually worth discussing. Not because I'm back peddling, or switching up my attitude. You're the one sitting here cursing, calling me a faggot, ramen noodles, etc. I have yet to go there with you.
So now I have some issue with u? We have never had some back n forth on here. I don't remember WHO said it, it wasn't that big of a deal. U do this all the time and create your own issues. U did it with yummy, bre, and now I guess me. As was already stated, we all sat in here and laughed at each other and had u come in with the same vibe than you would have been received the same way. You just admitted to us "not being buddy buddy" (in your mind) and that u felt I was speaking negatively of u, so CLEARLY u came in and incited this whole mess. My post wasn't even about you, it was really about yummy. U just happened to be the nigga he was lashing. U were in your feelings and it's pretty fckn evident.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

We don't have to agree, Vonc. It's cool. It's really no point in going back and forth. You're just gonna keep calling me names, and Imma just keep getting on your nerves with my Mother Earth charade. lol.

You had quite a mouthful about me in here and I just felt a need to address it.

Vonc2002

November 30, 2015, 01:24:48 AM #559 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:27:49 AM by Vonc2002
Oh and btw I'm not calling u out of your name, more like calling it how I see it. U look pretty pitiful right now. Talking about something lingering and it carrying on. U put me on ignore, right? My comments and what I was saying should have been null and void to u the moment u wrote tha word "ignore". Will revert back in a minute once someone calls u out :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Yeah, you did call me out of my name. "Faggot" isn't my name. Nor is Ramen Noodles. Or Shirley Temple.

You run around using the "f" word so freely, and it makes me cringe. Because you do not identify as being gay. Yes, we use it as terms of endearment, but it's all about the context. You're being disrespectful.

I use your name in here when I address you.

MAY

Herb.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:28:38 AM
Yeah, you did call me out of my name. "Faggot" isn't my name. Nor is Ramen Noodles. Or Shirley Temple.

You run around using the "f" word so freely, and it makes me cringe. Because you do not identify as being gay. Yes, we use it as terms of endearment, but it's all about the context. You're being disrespectful.
U mean the way people joke about my complexion, or the way yummy is a fckn chimney, or the way Glock is a loose booty ATL faggot. Boy the thread is full off this stuff and ONCE AGAIN we were all in here laughing until u showed up. U came in here butt hurt and this is the aftermath. Uve been done with discussion for a minute now. Am I on ignore or nah?

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:33:02 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:28:38 AM

U mean the way people joke about my complexion
And was I not on here getting on people about that?

Try this with someone else, Vonc.

It wasn't right for them to do that and I went in on them about it, and took the lashings. And I'm saying the same to you. It's not cool.

tigernathan