Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

d

was onl' a matters of time b'fore a thread 'bout mess turn into...well MESS

Vonc2002

November 30, 2015, 01:41:11 AM #571 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:42:25 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:34:33 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:33:02 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:28:38 AM
Yeah, you did call me out of my name. "Faggot" isn't my name. Nor is Ramen Noodles. Or Shirley Temple.

You run around using the "f" word so freely, and it makes me cringe. Because you do not identify as being gay. Yes, we use it as terms of endearment, but it's all about the context. You're being disrespectful.
U mean the way people joke about my complexion
And was I not on here getting on people about that?

Try this with someone else, Vonc.

It wasn't right for them to do that and I went in on them about it, and took the lashings. And I'm saying the same to you. It's not cool.
As I told u, I wasn't bothered by that. I'm very secure with who I am and I can take a fckn joke so me being offended by some shit like that just ain't real life. Furthermore, u do the same shit on here but now ur conveniently offended. Sorry but this is why I think ur full of shit. Spare me the "u crossed the line" speech until ur behavior on here is mother Teresa like, PLEA!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

my asshole is tighter than Melissa and Rihanna (friendship)

Fuck u Lavon C and keep my name owt of ur fonts... Chimney dust colored faggot

death

death

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:41:11 AM
Yeah, you did call me out of my name. "Faggot" isn't my name. Nor is Ramen Noodles. Or Shirley Temple.

You run around using the "f" word so freely, and it makes me cringe. Because you do not identify as being gay. Yes, we use it as terms of endearment, but it's all about the context. You're being disrespectful.

It wasn't right for them to do that and I went in on them about it, and took the lashings. And I'm saying the same to you. It's not cool.
As I told u, I wasn't bothered by that. I'm very secure with who I am and I can take a fckn joke so me being offended by some shit like that just ain't real life.
That's fine. But this is about what I find to be offensive. YOU brought up the "darkie" jokes, not me. Trying to prove a point .. but it only served as a reminder that there's certain mess that I don't see as acceptable.

You calling me a "faggot", etc. in this context isn't acceptable for me. I didn't make a big  HOOPLA about it. But I just wanted to let you know why I don't want to go back and forth. Because clearly you feel it's perfectly fine to call me that in a midst of a rather tense discussion. You seemed to be oblivious to the fact that you called me out of my name, so I reminded you that "faggot" is not my name. No need for a big debate about this. It's pretty black and white.

Goodnite, Vonc.

Vonc2002

Quote from: G L O C K on November 30, 2015, 01:43:18 AM

Faggot, I heard u walk those ATL streets whistling and not from those ashy ass lips
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv;v

y'all need to be fightin rih bout that fckin release date

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:49:53 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:41:11 AM

As I told u, I wasn't bothered by that. I'm very secure with who I am and I can take a fckn joke so me being offended by some shit like that just ain't real life.
That's fine. But this is about what I find to be offensive. YOU brought up the "darkie" jokes, not me. Trying to prove a point .. but it only served as a reminder that there's certain mess that I don't see as acceptable.

You calling me a "faggot", etc. in this context isn't acceptable for me. I didn't make a big  HOOPLA about it. But I just wanted to let you know why I don't want to go back and forth. Because clearly you feel it's perfectly fine to call me that in a midst of a rather tense discussion. You seemed to be oblivious to the fact that you called me out of my name, so I reminded you that "faggot" is not my name. No need for a big debate about this. It's pretty black and white.

Goodnite, Vonc.
Im gonna say whatever the fck it is I wanna say which shouldn't be an issue for u because u have me on ignore, sleep tight.

throwintheTAL

cause ANTI bout 2 weeks from gettin shelved on Roc Nation mantelpiece

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:52:25 AM

Faggot, I heard u walk those ATL streets whistling and not from those ashy ass lips
xcvvvvb fuck u

GLOCK

Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 30, 2015, 01:54:04 AM
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv;v

y'all need to be fightin rih bout that fckin release date
Zcv
Jackie stalled at 20k nigger

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:52:25 AM

omg u know what

RekeRig