Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

i usually have so much mess going on i dont go back and forth anymore

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 10:46:16 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 29, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 29, 2015, 08:59:38 PM
I do not take pride in any of the wrong that I've done in the past.
Kinda cringe when I have to read it, but the only thing one can do is counter and reverse the negative with positive.

Some may call it "Mother Earth", or what have you......I just call it being aware of self and others. But still being YOURSELF.
Being consistent throughout every facet of your life. If I'm not walking around in the streets reading and dragging people, why should I do it here? Is this an outlet? If so, why is it?

I do not judge others or look down on others who choose to keep their path on here the way it is.
So it kinda sucks when THEY choose to judge me or label me based on the absence of a behavior that they simply found entertaining (cuz thats all that it is....they want u to entertain them).

wow this is inspiring
:wub: :wub:

Hey bew :stressed:

????????????????????????????

I had to re-read this post because it really touched me.

I remember when I first joined I used to be way in my feelings about everything because I wasn't used to interacting with dudes in the way I engaged on here. I'm spoiled, cocky and can be very conceited but I'm also very sensitive in nature. I'm a Gemini. I didn't have any gay friends at the time, I wasn't even out. So being called ugly or have my nose talked about or even people saying I had AIDS/HIV really go to me at one point. I didn't know how to "read" I honestly still don't because I'm not a mean person. I defend myself and on here the only way to keep the girls off your back is to dig deep lls

One thing though, I might come on here and faggot out because this is truly my outlet to do so but what happens here stays here for me. I also let things go. I don't hold on to yesterday. We may fuss and fight but I really consider most of us a unique online family, dysfunctional but a family nonetheless.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

RekeRig

AIDS!

Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 07:33:59 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 07:31:48 PM
Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 07:28:38 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 07:23:25 PM
Quote from: amy on November 29, 2015, 07:21:16 PM
Quote from: Buika on November 29, 2015, 07:16:23 PM
Ugh when iman was a new Bert and debuted by saying something like C?line Dion isn't remotely as iconic as Kellz... Iman sis when did you join, I still remember that. It was about iconic songs or something. Maybe a Babyface vs. Kellz mess. Back then it was me, Ant and also MU' was a Bert.

I'm sure it was MJ, not Celine. She's one of my faves ;fff.
I used to back and forth with the Jans when I first signed up.  :plzstop:  I did NOT like Jayd' at that time  :ohwow:

No you said something like "My Heart Will Go On"'s legacy is shit comapared to "I Believe I Can Fly". It was some AGGRESSIVE off the wall mess, like the Li plane crash pic you planted in my quote.

You brought Bert mess to the next level.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

idk why jan turned into such a joke. I remember a MASSIVE thread of whether jan or kellz sold more.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: Posting different website, arguing over the validity of BET for 24 pages.

I'm pretty sure it was cause Jayd' threw sis into the discussion. Kinda how he would bring up Prince out of nowhere and say shit like "'Bert could never blah, blah" :uhh:

and yea, we booked in that thread. You actually came through too :stressed: They scattered out when the receipts were posted omf

Ugh I hated that, we would fucking STAN for Kellz influencing all the other R&B singers, and he would chime in with some "But PRINCE!"...

Nobody was talking about that faggot, sis. SCOOT!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!  :dead: He couldn't go back and forth for shit. I was done when he brought up Sam Cooke's old and dead self. Like wtf.
You two weirdos must be talking about someone else
I don't even know a damn Sam Cooke :dead:
And I never brought up Prince
You two attacked MJ's and Princes infulence and denied Janets and that's how shit got started ????

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

November 30, 2015, 05:17:47 AM #592 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 05:18:03 AM by M?RGĖ??X
Quote from: RIG on November 30, 2015, 05:09:23 AM
Ddddd Pons stans for amerie in real life?

n

Unfortunately late self

death

ddddds;/

guys omg...sumone holds me
mmf! oof!
im gonna fckin MURDER sinn' & marg'!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

yummy

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 12:40:42 AM
Let me say this to LaVonc...cuz I really feel I need to be direct as possible so I can really be done with and move on from this. Cuz I don't feel like I have tonight. I've been far too passive in here.

Lew has grabbed pieces of your durag plenty of times. As did Tyrelle. That's all I was saying. No need of getting all riled up. cuz If you can recall others' instances of when they were dragged, you should be able to kii when yours is brought up.

You immediately jumped to say that they both Lew and Tyrelle were on the losing end of these battles, when I never even said who won and who didn't.  :plzstop: I don't care tbh. I just said Lew can get a bit MEAN, just as you mentioned that Yumz can get a bit mean. But you flew off the handle and started calling me names... :dead:

I brought YOUR lil situations up to see how you'd react. And as I suspected, you can dish it, but you can't take it. You jumped to calling me childish, etc. You were clearly offended that I even brought up Lew and Tyrelle, and clearly took it as some sort of insult.

So you should be very understanding of how I took your post. You did the same thing I did. You became a bit offended and defensive. The only difference is, I wasn't up in here laughing about everyone else before my name was thrown in. If you can dish the kii's , be able to take them back.

Now I feel better. LOL.

m

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:49:53 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:41:11 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:34:33 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 01:33:02 AM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 01:28:38 AM
Yeah, you did call me out of my name. "Faggot" isn't my name. Nor is Ramen Noodles. Or Shirley Temple.

You run around using the "f" word so freely, and it makes me cringe. Because you do not identify as being gay. Yes, we use it as terms of endearment, but it's all about the context. You're being disrespectful.
U mean the way people joke about my complexion
And was I not on here getting on people about that?

Try this with someone else, Vonc.

It wasn't right for them to do that and I went in on them about it, and took the lashings. And I'm saying the same to you. It's not cool.
As I told u, I wasn't bothered by that. I'm very secure with who I am and I can take a fckn joke so me being offended by some shit like that just ain't real life.
That's fine. But this is about what I find to be offensive. YOU brought up the "darkie" jokes, not me. Trying to prove a point .. but it only served as a reminder that there's certain mess that I don't see as acceptable.

You calling me a "faggot", etc. in this context isn't acceptable for me. I didn't make a big  HOOPLA about it. But I just wanted to let you know why I don't want to go back and forth. Because clearly you feel it's perfectly fine to call me that in a midst of a rather tense discussion. You seemed to be oblivious to the fact that you called me out of my name, so I reminded you that "faggot" is not my name. No need for a big debate about this. It's pretty Vonc and white.

Goodnite, Vonc.

Ohwow :ohwow:

:popeyes:

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different